Whats Your Favorite Escapist Show (Other than Zero P)

Count Igor

May 5, 2010
Gold: D&A. (Used to be Apocalypse Lane, but that's stopped)
Silver: Unskipable.
Bronze: Daily Drop

Now I think about it, those are the only three I watch >.>

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
ZP isn't even my favorite show here. My favorite is a tie between Extra Credits, LRR and Unskippable.

Oh, and Doomsday Arcade is awesome. :3

Kouen

Yea, Furry. Deal With It!
Mar 23, 2010
thenumberthirteen said:
The Escapist has a knack for finding brilliant shows (due in part to the film festival) I don't know how much they get paid, but I doubt they'd be on the hundreds of thousands of dollars an episode that far worse TV show actors get.
We can hope they do it for the fun rather than the money!

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I think it's still Escape to the Movies, although that's started to lose favour with me.

Ralen-Sharr

Feb 12, 2010
I really like Extra Credits, quickly became #2 (behind ZP)
I also like MovieBob's stuff, and have started liking the Lisa Foiles videos.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Unskippable and LRR, depending on my mood.

I don't need to DQ ZP, either. I enjoy it but Any of the LRR crew tops it, as does Extra Credits.

pluizig

Jan 11, 2010
Awesome:
1. Extra Credits

Very good:
2. LoadingReadyRun
3. Earlier ENN (when it was a satirical news parody)
4. Zero Punctuation

Good:
5. Daily Drop
6. Unskippable
7. The Big Picture (though I liked Bob better in 'Game Overthinker' on Screw Attack)

Average:
8. Later ENN (as a pundit show with sketch characters)
9. A Good Knight's Quest
10. Escape to the Movies

Sub-par:
11. Doraleous and Associates
12. Rebecca Mayes Muses
13. Doomsday Arcade
14. Unforgotten Realms

Drivel:
15. Top 5
16. Game Dogs
17. I Hit With My Axe

Kouen

Yea, Furry. Deal With It!
Mar 23, 2010
the overwelming amount of people saying extra credits xD maybe I should check it out.

gillebro

Nov 13, 2009
SimuLord said:
gillebro said:
It varies. I'd say ZP is still my number 1, but right now No 2 is Extra Credits, then probably both of MovieBob's shows. Top 5 is pretty awesome too, so far.
You're not just saying that because of the girl in Top 5, are you? Because that chick takes a cheese grater to my nerves. May as well call her The Escapist Booth Babe.
I'm a relatively straight female, so no. And I'm generally not interested in certain series' for their hotness factor. I find the top 5 interesting, and I kinda like the off-the-side things that Lisa does. Having said that, I prefer the other shows I mentioned to Top 5.

sheah1

Jul 4, 2010
Extra Credits, they just speak so passionately about such brilliant subjects, plus I've never even considered some of the stuff they say, such as Shepard and the Geth ship.

supermariner

Aug 27, 2010
My top three are:
Doraleous and assocciates
Escape to the movies
and unskippable

zero P comes in fourth anyway

Jaranja

Jul 16, 2009
gillebro said:
SimuLord said:
gillebro said:
It varies. I'd say ZP is still my number 1, but right now No 2 is Extra Credits, then probably both of MovieBob's shows. Top 5 is pretty awesome too, so far.
You're not just saying that because of the girl in Top 5, are you? Because that chick takes a cheese grater to my nerves. May as well call her The Escapist Booth Babe.
I'm a relatively straight female, so no. And I'm generally not interested in certain series' for their hotness factor. I find the top 5 interesting, and I kinda like the off-the-side things that Lisa does. Having said that, I prefer the other shows I mentioned to Top 5.
Hmm. Alright. I agree with SimuLord on this one. That woman just annoys the hell out of me. She keeps trying to be funny but it never quite happens. It's like watching a teacher try to "be cool" in the classroom but fails miserably and the whole class laughs at them.