Whats Your Favorite Escapist Show (Other than Zero P)

Kouen

Yea, Furry. Deal With It!
Mar 23, 2010
As the title says really, What is your Favorite show other than all of our favorite Rambler!

For me it still remains "Doomsday Arcade" Id love to see a DVD Released of that id buy it, Id love to see a "Doomsday Arcade 2" with Lund and Shanks and while I know you would think
They Destroyed Polybius!
How could they continue from that?!
Well Nefarious's Boss was never revealed or introduced properly, and who's to say they didn't make another? and not to mention the man upstairs

Sorry for all the Spoiler tags here but I wouldnt want to ruin it for people.

if it wasn't for Doomsday id say Loading Ready Run or Daily Drop

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Apocalypse Lane. It started out as a lame duck series but it got much better as it went on and finished freakin' AWESOMELY! I loved it even more than ZP.

Silver is awarded to Extra Credits
Bronze is awarded to Doomsday Arcade
Honourable Mention goes to Escape to the Movies

Turbulenssi

Apr 6, 2010
I'd say Extra Credits is my favorite. I think like Extra Credits even more then I like Zero Punctuation. Game Dogs and Escape To The Movies are also worth mentioning, even thought I don't always agree with Bob about stuff.

RandallJohn

Aug 21, 2010
LoadingReadyRun, hands down. Funny stuff from people I'd actually want to hang out with, instead of just actors.

Also, everything that comes out of Alex's mouth is freaking gold. If you don't believe me, go to youtube and watch Graham and Alex's Crapshots. Frigging great.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Unskippable.
I also like to read Extra Credits....but i really miss The Escapist Radio Theater...

DanielDeFig

Oct 22, 2009
I actually like Extra Credits better than Zero Punctuation (though it comes second, followed by Unskippable and finally MovieBoB)

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
I don't even need the "other than Zero P" qualifier---Extra Credits is easily the most insightful, well-thought-out, and downright enjoyable gaming-related show on the entire Internet (and ranks second behind the BS Report on ESPN.com for my favorite web show overall.)

ZP ranks fourth for me among Escapist shows (behind EC, D&A, and Daily Drop) and doesn't crack the top ten overall.

Sehnsucht Engel

Apr 18, 2009
I don't really like ZP. My favourite shows are Unskippable, Escape to the movies, Extra Credits and Doraleous. There will be brawl was good to, but it has ended.

Dr.Poisonfreak

Apr 6, 2009
I started on this site for ZP i won't deny that, but now i love escape to the movies just as much, if not a little more than ZP ^_^

The Salty Vulcan

Jun 28, 2009
Unskippable, Extra Credit, The Big Picture and There Will Be Brawl. I really miss that show. It was awesome and possibly the only real drama that The Escapist had. The Escapist needs another drama in my opinion. Just to balance out the laughs and insightful opinions.

comadorcrack

The Master of Speilingz
Mar 19, 2009
Probs Escape to the Movies then Extra Credz.
If it were still on Doomsday Arcade was my favourite followed by De Rez... I miss De Rez....

ComicsAreWeird

Oct 14, 2010
Extra Credits is by far my favourite Escapist show. I enjoy them all, but the way the topics are thought out and narrated (with the great visual aids) makes EC stand out.

ZP and Escape to the Movies get the silver and bronze medals.

Kouen

Yea, Furry. Deal With It!
Mar 23, 2010
Lots of love for Extra Credits, I Will say im surprised at people placing something over Zero P

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
Extra Credits. I love the way that it entertains and informs. Plus, it explores all those issues that get swept under the rug with such an unbiased (or at least it seems that way) viewpoint.