What's your Halloween costume this year??

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I'm gonna be lazy this year. I'm gonna find a good looking outfit and dress up as a yuppie. Better than the last two years, though, in which I just wore work uniforms (Harvey's Restaurant and Wal-Mart, respectively).

Come to think of it, I've been lazy almost every year when it came to Hallowe'en outfits. I've been a hobo (wore a farmer's vest and dirtied my face) 4 or 5 times and a hockey player (I threw on a jersey and grabbed a stick) twice.

ruthie

Aug 24, 2009
BladeOfAkriloth said:
Arkham asylum joker. I JUST LOVE THAT TUX!. Purple tuxedo, kick-arse shoes, and by god, im getting my hair dyed green too!
I'm going as Harley Quinn :D

Aug 25, 2009
Last year I smeared fake blood around my lips at the last minute and announced I was a vampire who couldn't be arsed with all the dress up.

This year, I might go as a survivor from a zombie apocalypse, armed with a BB gun, since I know most of the LARPs and sci fi society are going as zombies. (I'm trying to get a small group of survivors to get across the university with.)

Ryokugax

Sep 9, 2009
Two face. I have a white suit I'm dying half to purple and my friend is going to bleach half of my hair to white.

Sick boy

Feb 23, 2009
LooK iTz Jinjo said:
Sick boy said:
I dunno, I live in Australia, we don't really think much of halloween, so I haven't thought of anything yet but come closer to halloween I'll think of something. Probably something really basic and stupid.
My friends having a Halloween party. She informed me of this and I was just "Why? We live in Australia, you don't need a reason to have a party." Buuuut apparently this is what people are doing these days. I'll probably just thrown something on 5 minutes before leaving and say its a costume... I know. I'll go as.. MYSELF!
So true, who needs a reason to throw a party? Lets say it's to get drunk! The aussie way of life!

Aqualung

Mar 11, 2009
So, I've decided to go as the Scout from TF2 this year. But I need help!

I've already got the shoes, working on the headset, bought the hat... But where could I get the bag? (Check here [http://darthgoat.com/images/TF2/Scout/scout_back.jpg] for a reference.)

What kind of store would sell these? ..What ARE these? o-o;

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
The Godfather.

I'm gonna empty my airsoft machine-gun and take that with me.

j0frenzy

Dec 26, 2008
I am going to try to make a Dr. Henry Killinger costume. We'll see how it works out.

Aqualung

Mar 11, 2009
[sub]I find it funny that I bump this thread asking for help, and everyone goes on talking about themselves instead.[/sub]

4thegreatergood said:
I'm still working on it. Feel free to suggest something.
You could join me and be a Sniper, or Pyro.

OH! Be a cactus.

Chancie

Sep 23, 2009
I'm going as Sailor Jupiter from Sailor Moon. One of my friends is joining me as Sailor Mars and my other friends are planning on being Mercury, Moon, and Pluto.

ThreeWords

Feb 27, 2009
I have an idea. What if every escapist member were to wear the same, simple costume? It would be sheer awesome to be wandering around your town, and to see someone dressed into he same costume, without any apparent pre-planning. You and the other Escapist would instantly understand, but anyone with you would be really confused

[sup]Sorry, I get this way sometimes...[/sup]

G1eet

Mar 25, 2009
Me and several of my friends are dressing up as survivors and zombies, plus 1 Predator, for some reason o.0

At the moment, we have a 3:1 ratio of zombies to survivors, which is decent, but I think I'd like more.

Ideas would be appreciated.

Contun

Mar 28, 2009
I no longer Trick or Treat.

I'll probably wear my wizard rob around the house though...