What's your Halloween costume this year??

Clashero

Aug 15, 2008
I was thinking of Mozart, but there's a folk party on the 31st, so I'm going as a Celt or a Viking. Still deciding.

Aqualung

Mar 11, 2009
4thegreatergood said:
Aqualung said:
[sub]I find it funny that I bump this thread asking for help, and everyone goes on talking about themselves instead.[/sub]

4thegreatergood said:
I'm still working on it. Feel free to suggest something.
You could join me and be a Sniper, or Pyro.

OH! Be a cactus.
You know what? I'll be a Sniper. What are you?
Scout. Easiest thing to make, since I don't have much of a budget. But I've already got the shoes, ordered the hat, and working on my headset.

See you on the battlefield. ;p

The87Italians

Jun 17, 2009
Well, one year me and my friends made a school bus, and last year we made a tank (it was pretty ugly). This year we were going to make a train.

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
Aqualung said:
4thegreatergood said:
Aqualung said:
[sub]I find it funny that I bump this thread asking for help, and everyone goes on talking about themselves instead.[/sub]

4thegreatergood said:
I'm still working on it. Feel free to suggest something.
You could join me and be a Sniper, or Pyro.

OH! Be a cactus.
You know what? I'll be a Sniper. What are you?
Scout. Easiest thing to make, since I don't have much of a budget. But I've already got the shoes, ordered the hat, and working on my headset.

See you on the battlefield. ;p
Carry on, soldier.

Twin Of Aphex

Nov 7, 2008
Iam going as a panda, i dont plan on splashing the cash on one of the massive suits to wear it only once so i think i will be making it from scratch

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
Well, I haven't decided yet, but I've been invited to a party... whatever cvatches my eye, I guess.

Baby Eater

Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!
Aug 27, 2009
either billy mays or an original of mine DR.HOBO

edit: now that i think of it i'll try to be richard from lfg so many titles to remember @_@

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Me and my older are going as Ghostbusters this Halloween. We made the whole costumes ourselves and we're going to be in the Village Halloween Parade, strutting our stuff. (we even got custom name patches! Mine reads Alenko and his reads Roberts.)

KowBonez

Sep 27, 2009
It's a toss up between Alice in Wonderland and Harley Quinn a la Arkham Asylum. The first I can just buy the full outfit. The second involves more creativity but I probably won't have to spend anything.

Zorg Machine

Jul 28, 2008
Ozzy684 said:
cabooze said:
Greyfox105 said:
Geez... with what I have just lying around, I could be the 'Luger-wielding masked East German Democratic republic Officer'
Or I could wear a gas mask. Cold War gasmask.
wear the gas mask and walk up to people and ask it they're your mummy. (cookie to whoever gets it)

OT: Sweden is the lamest country ever so we don't dress up for halloween... or go trick or treating... and most people here confuse halloween with another holiday.
The Empty child from Doctor Who. Cookie now?
unfortunately my computer has had a fit so you get a link instead http://www.businessweek.com/the_thread/blogspotting/cookiesjanjpg.jpg

goodwithwords08

Jul 8, 2009
ThreeWords said:
I have an idea. What if every escapist member were to wear the same, simple costume? It would be sheer awesome to be wandering around your town, and to see someone dressed into he same costume, without any apparent pre-planning. You and the other Escapist would instantly understand, but anyone with you would be really confused

[sup]Sorry, I get this way sometimes...[/sup]
DUDE!!!!!!! That is an awesome idea!!!!

WildManBill

Sep 26, 2009
Actually, I am told that I really look like Bill from Left 4 Dead, (I don't see it, but others tell me I do), I also collect military surplus (military everything really), so all I need to do is grab a uniform and a green beret and go I guess.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
Despite not liking him, I'll go as Slash. Cause I have all the things necessary and my school has a costume competition, and with my full costume, I'll be able to win.

chefassassin2

Jan 2, 2009
I decided this year, I'm going as Mal Reynolds, if Mal l9ived among old-school pirates. Pirate-style Browncoat, shirt, pants, and boots, with a steampunky blunderbuss pistol. It's pretty much a costume that I wouldn't mind wearing every day if I could. I'm going out with a friend who decided to pirateify the Tenth Doctor (from Doctor Who), and his girlfriend who's going as a pirate Dalek. We're dorks to the Nth degree, but dammit, we're styling!