Whats your poison?

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
aprilmarie said:
o_O HOW dare you! You started the conversation on all 3 places good sir! That constitutes YOU stalking ME!

and are you calling me an ancient greek person? Or am I getting my terminology mixed again?
Be fair! I only started the conversations in two places... and one of them was because you PM'd me! Also, the bed thread was an ongoing one...(!)

And no, Homo necans is an alternative name for 'human' that translates to 'the Killing Man' as opposed to Homo sapiens which translates to 'the Wise Man'.

And now that I think on it... I do like a glass of pinot noir now and then, though I developed a taste for 1:1 cheap white wine and apple juice when I lived in halls.

Mana Fiend

Jun 8, 2009
Long Island Iced Teas. Very nom.
However, I accidentally mixed Gin and Soda Water when I was meant to mix a G&T the other night. Surprisingly nice for a mistake.

MrMuttonChops

Jan 5, 2011
I'm 16 so I never partake in alcohol consumption *shifty eyes* and I surely never drink Bulmers or Vodka... Never... *cough*

thylasos

Aug 12, 2009
I'll tend towards a real ale, out on the town.

I tend towards the slightly lighter end of the scale, but a stout or porter can occasionally win me over.