Whats your S.P.E.C.I.A.L.?

SlaveNumber23

A WordlessThing, a ThinglessWord
Aug 9, 2011
Using the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. system from Fallout, allocate points into each trait that you think best suits you as a person. To be clear the traits are:
- Strength
- Perception
- Endurance
- Charisma
- Intelligence
- Agility
- Luck
Each trait can have a minimum value of 1 and a maximum value of 10, you have 40 points to spend total. You don't have to spend all the points.

Here are mine:

Strength: 3 - I'm considerably strong for my size but unfortunately I'm fairly short and skinny so it doesn't count for all that much.

Perception: 4 - My eyesight is as far as I can tell perfect but I tend to get tunnel vision.

Endurance: 4 - I don't exercise much so I don't have endurance in terms of fitness but I have a very healthy and resistant body.

Charisma: 3 - I don't have trouble talking to people but I can't say I'm the most interesting speaker. Additionally I don't mind spending lots of time alone and sometimes prefer my own company to others.

Intelligence: 8 - My intelligence is my strongest asset, I've breezed my way through school putting very little effort in and still managed to get myself into University doing a double degree of Law and Computer Science. Smart but lazy, in some ways this is an oxymoron.

Agility: 6 - I have quite a small build so this is natural, also I can surf pretty well, apparently I'm a natural at it so I guess that counts.

Luck: 9 - I was born a white, male, middle class Australian so I'm more fortunate than most. My parents are great people and nothing terrible has ever happened to me, I can't recall any experiences that are even remotely bad, I've never been robbed, attempts to bully me have failed miserably, I don't think I've even been locked out of my house before. Then again I'm not a millionaire and I don't have an army of women chasing me so things could be better.

Edit: Feel free to add any appropriate perks too!

Mine would be:
- Computer Whiz
- Light Step
- Comprehension

Edit: Well since most people have taken to adding little explanations for their allocations into each trait I thought I'd add mine, makes it more interesting than pure numbers. Well not so 'little' explanations as mine turned out.

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
Strength: 3
Perception: 8
Endurance: 4
Charisma: 8
Intelligence: 5
Agility: 3 (Yay for deformed hip and cut Achilles' tendons.)
Luck: 8

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
This has been done before :|

Still fun though.

Strength:6
Perception:7
Endurance:4
Charisma: 1
Intelligence:5
Agility: 7
Luck: 10

SlaveNumber23

Aug 9, 2011
ruedyn said:
This has been done before :|
Well I've never seen it before and I did a couple of quick searches for it and didn't find anything so no big deal right.

Supertegwyn

Oct 7, 2010
Strength: 10
Perception: 10
Endurance: 10
Charisma: 10
Intelligence: 10
Agility: 10

Cheat codes own all kinds of arse.

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
Strength: 1
Perception: 2
Endurance: 3
Charisma: 1
Intelligence: 8
Agility: 1
Luck: -5

My luck breaks the scale.

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
Endurance: 4 (1) (usually a 4, but I got a nasty debuff last year that still hasn't cleared)
Charisma: 4
Agility: 5
Luck: 1

Keoul

Apr 4, 2010
Strength: 7
Perception: 1
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 3
LuckLaziness: 7

What, don't look at me like that

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
We should do perks too!

Anyway,
Strength: 5
Perception: 7
Endurance: 7
Charisma: 4
Intelligence: 7
Luck: 5

EDIT: Choose your Fallout game and choose your perks! [http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Perk]

I have Four Eyes, guess what that's about :p.

SlaveNumber23

Aug 9, 2011
Nouw said:
We should do perks too!
Great idea! I have Bloody Mess because every time I kill someone it always makes a huge mess, I just can't understand why.

nomzy

Jan 29, 2010
Strength: 4
Perception: 8
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 5
Intelligence: 7
Luck: 4

I don't know about perks.

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
Been playing fallout, and was actually considering making one of these threads. Beat me to it!

Anyway,

Strength: 4 -- Fairly strong for my size, but due to be small and thin, thats not saying a lot.
Perception: 6 -- pretty perceptive. Sometimes I'll miss details while being too busy looking at others.
Endurance: 5 -- due to being a runner, I have pretty good endurance, though my Chrones disease probably brings it down
Charisma: 6 -- I might not be the social person, but for some reason people just like me.
Intelligence: 7 -- been taking college classes since I was 16, so yeah, I consider myself pretty dang intelligent
Agility: 6 + 1 -- been climbing trees since I was small. Being short and thin helps with being quick and agile
Luck: 6 -- some things happen where I think "man, I am pretty freakin lucky". Other times, not so much

This seems fairly close

Tagged skills would probably be repair, science, and sneak

Edit: perks then. Let's see....

Traits
Small Frame (plus 1 to agility. Woohoo!)
Good Natured (I'm just such a nice guy :D)

Perks
Light Step ( never had any encounters with land mines, but I can move quickly, lightly, and silently)
Silent running (same as above)
Retention and/or Comprehension (im a big reader, and can remember really small details)
and maybe Swift Learner (quick learner too)

I'm sure I could apply others but I'll just stick with those ones.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
OK, I'll try:
Strength------------2
Perception---------3 or 8[footnote]Eh, I'm pretty clumsy and tend to be pretty bad at finding things, however I do tend to be good at finding patterns, so I guess it could fluctuate.[/footnote]
Endurance---------9 or 1 [footnote]I'm very light and have no strength so I can easily be tossed around, but I can withstand a lot of damage, well relative to my weight, I also can last a week without eating, I'd say that's endurance.[/footnote]
Charisma-----------1[footnote]I don't look bad, but my tone of voice is incredibly boring, though it's probably more than 1 since at least I have an interesting accent.[/footnote]
Intelligence--------5[footnote]OK, it's supposedly below average but since most people think I'm smart I'm going with average.[/footnote]
Agility---------------4
Luck------------------10[footnote]Luck doesn't really matter, I just needed to burn points, chance is unpredictable, though you can count that you've had a lot of lucky breaks, doesn't necessarily mean that next time it will be good, in fact next time could be a critical failure, but whatever, I guess I've had a few lucky breaks, not enough to justify that 10.[/footnote]

I think my perks would be:

Faster Healer
Pickpocket [small](I don't use it but I can do it)[/small]
Probably a little bit of Terrifying Presence but not much.

Traits:
Small Frame [small](I may as well be a stick figure)[/small]
Wild Wasteland, because my life is so strange that sometimes I'm not sure if stuff actually happened or if I dreamed it.

[sub]It's OK I guess.[/sub]

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008

I should probably explain that, but I think anyone who plays fallout would know

tagged skills would be science, speech and repair

Slayer_2

Jul 28, 2008
Strength: 6
Perception: 5
Endurance: 6
Charisma: 6
Intelligence: 6
Agility: 6

I try to balance it out evenly and quickly use perks to boost the skills to higher numbers. Being OCD I tend to get scared to rebalance it in any direction, so I keep it even as possible. Works fine with the realism mod I use.

I tag explosives, lockpick, and repair, to help me in the Megaton quests.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Strength: 6
Perception: 9
Endurance: 3
Charisma:4

Perks: Child At Heart
Computer Whiz
Night Person

Idlemessiah

Zombie Steve Irwin
Feb 22, 2009
Supertegwyn said:
Strength: 10
Endurance: 10
Charisma: 10
Agility: 10

Cheat codes own all kinds of arse.
You don't need cheats to get straight 10s. You just need Broken Steel to get the Almost Perfect perk then get all the SPECIAL bobbleheads :)

OT:

Perception: 6
Endurance: 4
Charisma: 6
Luck: 8

KoudelkaMorgan

Jul 31, 2009
Strength: 4