When I first came onto this board the topic of the week was whether lolicons were paedophiles...

runic knight

Mar 26, 2011
Sexism thread I think. Joined kinda recently, but still, been several months of arguing that stuff and it still hasn't stopped yet.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
I remember the, Ask a _______ anything" meme got quite popular. How about you ask my foot anything.

Imthatguy

Sep 11, 2009
Genuine Evil said:
Imthatguy said:
A pedophile feels an urge to be a child rapist.
Yeah and you know that because ? ............. o wait you just made that up .

OT: what weapon would you use in ?
I guess the more things change the more they stay the same .
If your sexually attracted to a minor; you have a desire to consummate your thoughts.

Its not that big of a logical step.

Edit: OH look its a pedophile apologist...

thespyisdead

Jan 25, 2010
when i joined, it was purely to get mass effect2 to win what ever game related ladder was going on at the time, and just for that, i did not really start posting till a year later

captcha seems to think that "filthy rich" threads were going on at the time

Imthatguy

Sep 11, 2009
Genuine Evil said:
Imthatguy said:
Genuine Evil said:
Imthatguy said:
A pedophile feels an urge to be a child rapist.
Yeah and you know that because ? ............. o wait you just made that up .

OT: what weapon would you use in ?
I guess the more things change the more they stay the same .
If your sexually attracted to a minor; you have a desire to consummate your thoughts.

Its not that big of a logical step.

Edit: OH look its a pedophile apologist...
I like girls does that instantly mean I want to rape them ? how is liking children any different ? sex and violence don?t always go together
Because sex with someone under aged is always rape[footnote]Which is not always violent; just intercourse without consent[/footnote] because they are not able to consent[footnote]Due to immaturity; mental shortcomings; ect ect[/footnote].

Imthatguy

Sep 11, 2009
Genuine Evil said:
if your definition of rape is finding children attractive then the term is meaningless . just because I think someone looks good doesn?t meant I wasn?t to rape, harm or even fuck them it just means I find them attractive .most pedophile don?t want to have sex with kids then just find them sexy .

for example violent sex happened turns me on but that dent mean I want to rape people ?. just thought itself is creepy ......
we are more than instinct you know
I am merely correlating pedophiles finding children sexually attractive[footnote]Its one thing to think a child is cute ect and another to be sexually attracted to one[/footnote] and the desire to act on those attractions thus becoming a child rapist.

S&M/angry sex is just fine (I participate in the latter) so long as no one gets hurt and everyone consents. A child of course cannot provide consent.

For example: Steve is sexually attracted to can either consent or withhold consent and Steve's actions are either rape or regular intercourse based on his/her decisions.

Bob is is sexually attracted to cannot provide consent.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Geez I don't remember. I joined in 2009, but I didn't start posting regularly until late 2010.

CpT_x_Killsteal

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2012
Everyone... is just... so... oooold

I'm kidding (or am I?) I think I should just leave this thread for the more aged *cough* experienced escapists.