When was your first kiss, guys?(guys only, please)

Flying Dagger

Apr 14, 2009
13, in a game of couples spin the bottle.
except I had no idea what I was doing and in front of all of our friends went in with my eyes and mouth open.

I was called the kiss of death for months.

luckily the next summer this really hot girl taught me how to kiss.

Flying Dagger

Apr 14, 2009
RAKtheUndead said:
I believe I've given my reasons before. I'm extremely bitter because it reminds me of what I can never have. I'm absolutely incapable of entering any sort of romantic relationship, because I'm extremely ugly and there is pretty much nobody with as little as tolerance of my intellectual habits. With a projected life-span into the seventies, I may have to put up with fifty more years of recognising just how badly I lost the genetic lottery.
if you have that attitude then you're right, you will end up alone.
If you keep trying, you'll find someone.

there are even websites for ugly dating I think.

if you know where to look, there are plenty of lonely women in their mid twenties, who are just looking for anyone to sweep them off their feet.

cookieXkiller

Mar 7, 2010
mine was 14
lost virginity soon after
longest relationship has lasted 6 months
nothing has lasted more then 2 months, ever

Adzma

Sep 20, 2009
Never and I'm 19. If you recognise me and you've seen any of my posts in these types of threads you should be forming a good idea of why I hate everyone and everything on this planet.

'Cept for all them cute animals though! Dawwwwwww, puppies!

Yes I am insane. Comes with 19 years of no romantic contact of any kind.

Kaytastrophe

Jun 7, 2010
New Troll said:
I take things slow. I was 17 and had been dating my high school sweetheart for almost a year beforehand.
Good lord man what were you waiting for? For me, I was 14 with my girlfriend, actually I was so nervous I missed the first time :p Luckily I got a second try.

YepGeddon

Apr 16, 2009
12 or something.. Was very awkward to say the least, especially seeming about half the school and their mothers was watching. Fuck knows why I agreed to that shit, what I'd give to be a child again.

Washboard

Dyslexics of the world...UNTIE!
Dec 17, 2008
When i was 13. Was kind of like being bitten on the mouth :p

We dident kiss again no. lol :)

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
This is off topic but the OP has instructed me not to participate in the thread discussion.

RAKtheUndead said:
...and there is pretty much nobody with as little as tolerance of my intellectual habits.
I would give you a positive attitude speech but it wouldn't do any good it seems. However, I am curious as to what 'intellectual habits' people would find intolerable.

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
In March I'll be 21 and I haven't. Everyone I've met in real life are pretty stupid and I can't fall for them, and I don't want it to be something where I'm just wanting to kiss any girl. I'm pretty confident that I could, but I just don't want to. It doesn't matter to me that I haven't, and like some other poster, I have a girlfriend who's long distance. So I've got to wait a while for that. I'm going on 9 months with her.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
14, and it took me until our second time "dating" that I got the courage. Wasn't worth it though. The *****.

Rascarin

Feb 8, 2009
Why should this thread be open only to guys? I'm going to post anyway. Hah!

Mine was on my 21st birthday (11months ago, now), with the girl (im lesbian) who then went on to become my girlfriend, who then went on to become my ex, who then went on to sleep with one of my best friends.

Be patient. The first step is the hardest, you'll probably regret it with time, but after that, you'll gain your confidence and things slowly start falling into place.

New Troll

Mar 26, 2009
Kaytastrophe said:
New Troll said:
I take things slow. I was 17 and had been dating my high school sweetheart for almost a year beforehand.
Good lord man what were you waiting for? For me, I was 14 with my girlfriend, actually I was so nervous I missed the first time :p Luckily I got a second try.
I'm a dreamer and wanted not only for the event to be perfect, but also the person. Event was epic, person was epic fail. I remember that first kiss more than I remember her. What a waste.

Divinegon

Dec 12, 2007
December 21th when I was 18. We were in bed watching I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry. She suddenly pulled me in for a kiss. Lost my virginity there as well.

Thank god. Movie was terrible.

SpiralDots

Jan 14, 2011
Adzma said:
Never and I'm 19. If you recognise me and you've seen any of my posts in these types of threads you should be forming a good idea of why I hate everyone and everything on this planet.

'Cept for all them cute animals though! Dawwwwwww, puppies!

Yes I am insane. Comes with 19 years of no romantic contact of any kind.
My best friend is 19 and only recently had her first kiss and her first bf (and she's extremely pretty and gets on with everybody, she was just really, really shy around guys)

So being 19 and having no romantic contact isn't bad at all.

Oh and I know the thread said no girls, but oh well I'm going to post anyway. I was 15, a few weeks before my 16th birthday.

Mekado

Mar 20, 2009
I was 10 or 11 i guess, it's been a while :\ i remember "taking her out" for ice cream hehe...

Good, innocent times :)