Where do you want the next fallout game located?

jackpackage200

Jul 4, 2011
I know it is somewhat ridiculous and unlikely but i would love to have the next fallout game set in Orlando Florida. It would be legit to see post nuclear war Disney World and universal studios.

Edit: Portland Oregon would also be really awesome.

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
Fallout: Equestria. The crossover fanfic already exists and is very long and very well-written. It would be an amazing game.

TheGaukudix

Feb 26, 2011
Tasmania, the Island south of Australia. They could render the entire island, mutant Australian animals would be AWESOME to fight, and they have such cool names for places. There is a jericho next to mount olympus down there.

Phyrophobia

Aug 25, 2010
Yeah... the Fallout series has always had a great relationship with Americana and I would hate to see that spoiled.

Personally, I don't really care where the game takes place so long as it remains in America. That's the key thing as far as I'm concerned. That said I would like to see it in a place with a heavy Commonwealth influence.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Fallout: New York

I pretty much just want a city where you can actually go into most of the buildings, and I don't think they could keep you out in the streets if it was set in NYC.

Fieldy409_v1legacy

Oct 9, 2008
TheGaukudix said:
Tasmania, the Island south of Australia. They could render the entire island, mutant Australian animals would be AWESOME to fight, and they have such cool names for places. There is a jericho next to mount olympus down there.
YES! And they could do my house!

FortheLegion

Dec 16, 2008
The next Fallout game should take place in good old New England! Perhaps near the Boston area....Or better yet in my Home state of New Hampshire!! We have trees, and small towns, and more trees....

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
New York. My Husband would like the next Fallout to be on the Skyrim engine. 'Cream my pants' was used in his mentioning of it.

meow

Jul 8, 2011
yeah china would be an awesome place
Volf99 said:
China, lets see the other side of the whole "China and America nuked each other" story.
plus they could have a Chinese solider part :D

Athol

Sep 15, 2010
Anywhere is fine with me, so long as you can go into the Dominion. (Canada FTW!!!)