Where will the next war start?

Kaboose the Moose

Feb 15, 2009
The title is pretty self explanatory I guess, where will the next war start?. Will it errupt somewhere in the middle east or in Russia, or somewhere entirely new?. There are many hot spots right now with Israel and Palestine in conflict and North Korea doing it's weapon testing but with so many unstable regions I thought you might have some opinions.

L.B. Jeffries

Nov 29, 2007
It doesn't take a Bible thumper to tell you that Israel is the most probable candidate. We're broke and can't help them anymore and a lot of people have a bone to pick.

Spudgun Man

Oct 29, 2008
Hmm pretty senseless topic but i'll jump up on the band wagon. Scotland and England again. Its been a few years of quiet and the Scots nedd retribution. (even though we tecnically wonwith the whole king jamesthing but then he united both contries the fool)

Nick Bounty

Feb 17, 2009
Ireland. There will be a lot of talk about a Gaelic rebellion here in the UK, in Ireland there are militant groups that will become a lot more powerful given that legitimate nationalist claims are very easily hijacked when a civil war has really only just ended, and when the militant groups that fought it were not destroyed.

Mr Fatherland

Nov 10, 2008
If it's like a World War, there isn't going to be another one. If it's just like a small conflict, I reckon some shitholes in Africa will have a go at each other next.

cuddly_tomato

Nov 12, 2008
L.B. Jeffries said:
It doesn't take a Bible thumper to tell you that Israel is the most probable candidate. We're broke and can't help them anymore and a lot of people have a bone to pick.
It depends on how the incoming Israeli leader decides he is going to address the Palestinian question and about how long Hamas and Hezbollah can keep their fingers off the triggers of their guns.

Nick Bounty

Feb 17, 2009
North Korea is a possibility. With all those missile tests that they have carried out it is an incident waiting to happen.

nova18

Feb 2, 2009
Nick Bounty said:
Ireland. There will be a lot of talk about a Gaelic rebellion here in the UK, but until some way of getting weapons from ethnic Gaels in America becomes obvious then it will be difficult to actually start one, despite the influence of fanatics. But in Ireland there are militant groups that will become a lot more powerful with the amount of effort in increasing the status of Irish culture. Legitimate nationalist claims are very easily hijacked when a civil war has really only just ended, and when the militant groups that fought it were not destroyed.
I strongly doubt Ireland, England, Scotland and Wales together could start a significant war. We just plain lack the forces and manpower for anything less than defense. By rebellion though, I assume you mean Civil War. In which case, England and Ireland have seen enough violence for now, let someone else have a go :)

Im gonna say Switzerland. Villainous dogs with mountains of Nukes and a grudge against every country in the world for ridiculing them.

HokemPokem

Dec 3, 2008
Let them keep fighting....its good for the west. The moment they stop bickering and killing each other is the moment they catch us all up. Then the real wars begin.

Spicy meatball

Feb 17, 2009
Iran and N. Korea, Iran speaks for itself but with N.Korea and their testing it will all plummet into a word war.

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
Spicy meatball said:
Iran and N. Korea, Iran speaks for itself but with N.Korea and their testing it will all plummet into a word war.
I hate word wars! Scrabble, Boggle, and crosswords...all battling it out for word supremacy.
It's not pretty.

Nick Bounty

Feb 17, 2009
nova18 said:
Nick Bounty said:
Ireland. There will be a lot of talk about a Gaelic rebellion here in the UK, but until some way of getting weapons from ethnic Gaels in America becomes obvious then it will be difficult to actually start one, despite the influence of fanatics. But in Ireland there are militant groups that will become a lot more powerful with the amount of effort in increasing the status of Irish culture. Legitimate nationalist claims are very easily hijacked when a civil war has really only just ended, and when the militant groups that fought it were not destroyed.
I strongly doubt Ireland, England, Scotland and Wales together could start a significant war. We just plain lack the forces and manpower for anything less than defense. By rebellion though, I assume you mean Civil War. In which case, England and Ireland have seen enough violence for now, let someone else have a go :)

Im gonna say Switzerland. Villainous dogs with mountains of Nukes and a grudge against every country in the world for ridiculing them.
A lot of small fanatical groups from the Highlands and America have made inroads into Ireland. Not Northern Ireland, the Republic. They say that the rural areas are more volatile than the urban areas, who knows though, Who knows? People are so volatile any unpredictable event could happen in a very short space of time.

Nick Bounty

Feb 17, 2009
Or maybe Russia. They have attacked Georgia but I don't think that whole region is resolved yet.

Spudgun Man

Oct 29, 2008
nova18 said:
Switzerland are neutral for a reason, they benifit highly form doing the warring countries banking. Look at the Nazi gold situation that was going on.

Railu

Aug 7, 2008
Probably in my stomach after another failed attempt to make one of my wife's spicy dishes. I'll tell you who wins in 30 minutes.