Which 40K race do you side with?

Nagisa94

Oct 12, 2010
Been playing Eldar of Ulthwe for 2 years now :D
I also have small Tau army and soon I'll be starting a Thousand Sons Traitor Marine army.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
I like the Tau and Eldar, i don't collect the models, but on the games, them 2 are my favourite =D

RHadley

Dec 5, 2010
Justank said:
FOR THE GREATER GOOD!
Of course!

However I have played as both Space Marines (go the Blood Ravens from Dawn of War+Dark Crusade) and the Necrons as well, but I still maintain that Tau styles in combat and ethics not only suits me, but that kind of system would really work here on earth.

Or am I just being naive?

Well whatever: the Tau are still the best!

Feronasu

Mar 28, 2010
I used to play Tau too, but lately I've been finding them to be rather more insiduous than they first appear. Don't get me wrong, they certainly are the most 'noble' and peace loving race in the 40K Universe, but I find their doctrine for 'THE GREATER GOOD' slightly alarming. Now don't mistake this for anti-communism parallels, but the origin of the Etheral Caste who lead them, and their unquenching desire to 'Unite' the Universe can be seen as another form of total domination. Converting others is nearly alarming as genocide. Plus there's been evidence lately of more... malicious methods of recruitment from the Tau.

varulfic

Jul 12, 2008
If I lived i the 40k universe, I'd worship the chaos god Slaanesh, because Slaanesh rules. He's the god of beauty, excess, hedonism, pleasure... in other words: He's the god of sex, drugs and rock'n'roll. Now that's a religion I can get behind!

Gwynnbleidd

Aug 13, 2010
Well, if I could choose, what would I be ...

a) Slaneesh Magus: you simply have to like these screaming, laughing and mass-raping dickheads XD

b) Iron Hand Space Marine: stubborn and furious guys with good contact to the mechanicum. That might come in handy when it comes to war and you need some spare limbs *gg*

c) Ork shoota: big gunz, loud battlecrys and huntin' humies an' chaos boys. Yeah!

AnAngryMoose

Nov 12, 2009
White_Hawk said:
The black legion. under captain slawters command.
the series are just to good.
That was just genius. Great, there goes the rest of my evening...

Death to the False Emperor!

N.Manth

Dec 9, 2009
got to be the imperial guard. such hordes of tanks the likes of which has never been seen!

Zannkimaru

Oct 8, 2010
Used to play them in tabletop 40k years ago and will still choose them over any other space marine, Blood Angels!

Brightzide

Nov 22, 2009
Dark Eldar all the way, they're just so brutal and efficient... Cmon, what other race has skinny goth chicks running around with knives disemboweling people?

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
All of them.

They're all just so damn cool and awesome. My actual armies are Tau and Blood Angels, but really I think they're all brilliant in their own way.

Anarchy In Detroit

May 26, 2008
Alpha Legion. Why fight when you can subvert a bunch of stupid peons and make them do it? Not to mention the Imperials thought they've killed off the Alpha Legion three times only to be proven wrong.

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
I do not know, just for the hell of it I would side with either the Slann or the Zoat if they in fact are not extinct.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
The Tau are the only race in the 40K universe I don't consider to be evil... but I still side with the orks, because they're entertaining... and they don't know any better.