Which Alien Race would you least like to fight?

murphy7801

Apr 12, 2009
cobra_ky said:
Metroids. the only effective weapon against them is the Ice Beam. where the hell am i supposed to get an Ice Beam?
the light beam gun from the second GC metroid was pretty good on them

GodsAndFishes

Mar 22, 2009
Species 8472 from Voyager
anything that can wipe the floor with the borg has to be stupidly powerful

ad5x5

Jun 23, 2009
The bugs from StarShip Troopers
The aliens (from aliens - btw xenomorph is a generic term meaning 'alien form')

both swarm and are difficult to put down. The bugs take a lot of pounding and the aliens will bleed on you...

-A

lostclause

Mar 31, 2009
Trivun said:
Yeah, the planet in Gears of War is called Sera, it's a human colony, so it isn't Earth. The Locust Horde are the native alien race, we believe, though according to Gears 2 they may in fact be linked somehow to humans, since there may be a connection of sorts between Marcus's father and the Locust Queen. But yeah, the Locust are alien. They were thought to be like the Bogeyman to human kids on Sera but then E-Day happened and they were found out to be real...
That explains it. I thought that they'd just made up a sort of parallel earth, especially since I hadn't seen any space ships (apart from the hammer but that doesn't count). I was kind of disappointed with GoW 2's story though. I thought that after testing the gameplay that was GoW 1 they would make at least some vague attempt to explore the alien side of the argument but they still remain vague as to why the locust fight them. An oppurtunity missed I think.
And yes, blink was also a great episode. another good one was midnight, that was scary.
I'm surprised that more doc who villains aren't appearing on this thread (darleks, cybermen, etc.). But the alien I'd least like to fight is the doctor himself.

Xorghul

Jul 2, 2008
THEMILKMAN said:
Robin_Lyon said:
Are they da "Killer Klowns from Outer Space"? The same ones that wrap you in cotton candy cocoons? Because those things are creepy yo!
I think that's the only kind of clowns there is.

Kilaknux

Jun 16, 2009
How has everyone missed the Great Old Ones and Cthulhu? You can't really fight them on any level, they're impossible to kill and at best you can only delay their waking up and when they inevitably do, you go nuts. They're considered gods, but are in fact just suffiantly advanced aliens.

Inco

Swarm Agent
Sep 12, 2008
The Zerg.

If they are basically found on your planet ever, your screwed.

Seydaman

Nov 21, 2008
umm....bad aliens. /sarcasm the flood because if it was real i would shit myself

messy

Dec 3, 2008
The aliens from the book "the Host" (i never actually read it but imagine the shame of being mauled by aliens created by the women who wrote twilight)

Serious I'll say the bugs from star ship troopers; they're organised, 87% combat effective after losing one limp, have giant bugs who are essentially interstellar artillery (the shoot space ships out the sky), one type of bug can shoot out liquid napalm. And the only way to stop them is to capture/kill the brain bug which lives underground heavily protected.

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Sheepzor said:
Blaghman said:
I'd be more worried about the Xenomorph's (Aliens), because they are so unpredictable, fighting the predator, they have honour, and a code of practice, but the Xenomorph's are smart by themselves, and can co-ordinate brilliantly with a queen.
Get out of my mind! I was gonna say pretty much the same thing :(
Me too.
Xenomorphs all the way.

DrunkWithPower

Apr 17, 2009
Critters, yes those little balls of fucking terror and or humor. As a child, that movie was too scary for mortal eyes.

KeiraZodiac

Mar 25, 2009
I know they're technically not aliens, but the Reavers from Firefly/Serenity I would not want to go up against - those guys are bloody scary

Exile714

Feb 11, 2009
Uh, why hasn't anyone mentioned the obvious: Ewoks. Sure they're cute, but they took down the Empire and if they capture you they either eat you or sing midget songs. I can handle death, assimilation or whatever, but being annoyed to death is probably the worst way to go.