Which archetype RPG class would you be in real life?

BlackStar42

Jan 23, 2010
I'm too slender to be a Warrior and far too clumsy to be a Rogue. My smarts are just about the only thing I have going for me, so Wizard/Sorcerer it is. Plus, throwing fireballs around is AWESOME.

ablac

Aug 4, 2009
Im a tall guy whom is ridiculously skinny and lightweight, when casually walking around a house without any attempt or thought of stealth I still manage to catch people of guard. Thief/assasin fellow easy, though I would need to curl up every time I was hiding because otherwise id poke over things.

Matthew Kjonaas

Jun 28, 2011
Mage- Necromancer/ Healer since I want to be able to heal my party with more than healing their wounds but if I can heal them we would need another person that can.

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
Well, I regularly prove that I can persevere in academic pursuits. I think that and my fondness for comfy clothing would suit me to being a mage.

However due to my sheer heft, whenever this conversation comes up most of my friends think warrior would be more suitable to me, with arguments going on as to whether I'd carry a giant arse battleaxe or a giant arse warhammer.

Snowbell

Apr 13, 2012
Definately a mage, preferably with elemental based powers and a good set of armour that will protect me without reducing my magical prowess.

AmayaOnnaOtaku

The Babe with the Power
Mar 11, 2010
Bard or sorcerer.

I seem to have charisma, high intelligence,and a decent dexterity.

Though when I am pissed off I can RAGE like a barbarian!

Lethos

Dec 9, 2010
Can someone familiar with DND explain to me exactly what a sorcerer is? From what I understand it's a type of mage that draws power from emotions and spontaneous thoughts rather than years of study. If that's the case, then I could get behind that :p

Carnagath

Apr 18, 2009
My dexterity is kinda low, but intelligence is fairly high and my build is burly, so I'd probably be a Battlemage. Plate armor and flame.

Jan 27, 2011
Mage, definitely mage. I love magic, I have a crazy imagination, and I'm scrawny as heck.

And I'm not that good at sneaking. So I'd probably be a mage or sorcerer or something.

DJ_DEnM

My brother answers too!
Dec 22, 2010
Either a healer or a mage, just because magic is the shit. Seriously, as long as I can throw fireballs at my opponents, I'm good :p.

Mylinkay Asdara

Waiting watcher
Nov 28, 2010
Grey Day for Elcia said:
Mylinkay Asdara said:
I am, at heart, and always will be a White Mage...
Reads that...

Looks at your avatar...

D'awww. You must the biggest, softest and squishyest widdle person, lol. It's adorable.
You haven't seen the movie my avatar is from then I suppose. Less adorable. More adore me. hehe I wouldn't consider myself squishy... or terribly cute. Not that I take offense at the impression either, but that's not what I was going for exactly.

It's from The Last Unicorn by the way.

Blobpie

May 20, 2009
The sorcerer, because there is nothing more satisfying than making the universe my *****

BabySinclair

Apr 15, 2009
Jack-of-all-trades. I can fight with weapons, but no master. I would pick up some magic for utility, get a very wide variety of skills (ie a point in everything) as I try every skill that I can.

3.5 Class: Factotum; everything else: Rogue is usually the closest with a dip for some magic

chinangel

Sep 25, 2009
thin average height female. Yup, i'm destined for mage or thief. Since i'm a nerd with glasses and kinda energetic despite my age, i'm prolly catgirl mage.