Which cancelled games did/do you want to see made?

hoboman29

Jul 5, 2011
I would have liked to see Fallout van buren made because it would have been a proper Fallout 3 instead of that other one...
I would also like to see Timesplitters 4 or at least remake the first 3 so that more people can enjoy their awsomeness.

Sinclair Solutions

Jul 22, 2010
The only one I can think of that hasn't been said is the Project H.A.M.M.E.R. that was going to come out for the Wii when the Wii first came out. Looked fun as hell and probably would be a blast to whip around the Wiimote like a big sledgehammer.

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
Xhoyl said:
Finally, a fellow Xenosaga fan. While I didn't hate episode two, it definitely was the worse of the series, and really hard to get into, so I can see why so many people wouldn't like it. Story wise it wasn't bad, but the battle system was just overly complicated and repetitive.
See, the battle system ruined that game for me. It was crazy punishing, and there was no way to get really "good" at it. Most of the battles came down to whether or not you could launch an enemy and get enough boost turns in to kill it before it launched you and killed you. Grinding was required at every stage, and usually the only safe way to grind was to find a save point and save between each battle, in case the game felt like arbitrarily killing you.

I was never able to complete the post game mission - and I 100%ed both Xenosaga 1 and 3 on post game screwing around.

I tried replaying Xenosaga 2, and even though I was prepared and did the grinding, I got destroyed by the first boss in Momo's brain. After that, I said "screw it" and just watched Xenosaga 2 on You Tube. Easier that way.

Mute52

Sep 22, 2009
ChupathingyX said:
Any sequel that Pandemic Studios had planned...like Mercenaries 3 and Battlefront 3.
Pretty much this, it's a shame Pandemic went under

zileas7

Jul 21, 2011
I really liked Advent Rising and would love to see the trilogy finished. Also, I have to throw in the obligatory Starcraft: Ghost.

Xhoyl

Dec 7, 2009
Bara_no_Hime said:
Xhoyl said:
Finally, a fellow Xenosaga fan. While I didn't hate episode two, it definitely was the worse of the series, and really hard to get into, so I can see why so many people wouldn't like it. Story wise it wasn't bad, but the battle system was just overly complicated and repetitive.
See, the battle system ruined that game for me. It was crazy punishing, and there was no way to get really "good" at it. Most of the battles came down to whether or not you could launch an enemy and get enough boost turns in to kill it before it launched you and killed you. Grinding was required at every stage, and usually the only safe way to grind was to find a save point and save between each battle, in case the game felt like arbitrarily killing you.

I was never able to complete the post game mission - and I 100%ed both Xenosaga 1 and 3 on post game screwing around.

I tried replaying Xenosaga 2, and even though I was prepared and did the grinding, I got destroyed by the first boss in Momo's brain. After that, I said "screw it" and just watched Xenosaga 2 on You Tube. Easier that way.
I somehow managed to play through it myself, I think I may have used Codebreaker though :p It's actually got a cool final boss music against the battle with Albedo if I remember correctly. But yeah, the battle system definitely needed a lot of tweaks, which is what episode 3 basically did.

ZRendZ

Jun 9, 2011
Star fox 2
The gameplay looks like an up-graded version of the original and fuck star wolf's theme is just /drool

Spartan448

Apr 2, 2011
The Halo MMO. Seriously, that game would've killed Blizzard and their piece of crap that is WoW.

Rodin

Mar 26, 2011
Still not sure if it's officially been cancelled but haven't heard anything about the mechwarrior reboot I was VERY excited about!

Chibz

Sep 12, 2008
I'd like to see Swordquest: Airworld made and the contest finished.

Will never happen, will it?

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
As curious and excited as I am about Old Republic, I would have much rather had a third Knights of the Old Republic. A close second is BC.

The Apothecarry

Mar 6, 2011
I wonder how many times Starcraft: Ghost has been mentioned...

I'd have to go with Six Days in Fallujah. Yeah, it was a modern shooter, but it was based on real-world events set in real locations. It was essentially a game about history, which I don't see enough of (although we could do with a lot less History Channel games).

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Just saw the news that Saint's Row: Drive By was cancelled. I am a bit miffed to say the least...I'm also annoyed that Rock Band: Japan didn't happen.

legendp

Jul 9, 2010
yuval152 said:
Half-Life episode 3(i know its not cancelled but even if they are developing it they put almost no effort)

Mirror's Edge 2(not 100% sure its canccelled)
Mirrors edge 2 has not been cancelled just delayed or pushed back. Mirrors edge definitely needs a sequel it was such an original game and I at least thought it was brilliant as for ep3, they were working on portal 2 at the time so it may not be finished for a while. I would like to see

Mirrors edge 2
Portal 3
more mass effect side games:
perhaps prequels (like one were you could play as any race but NOT an MMO, single player story focussed, asari and quirains would be interesting characters, maybe an FPS geth survival game)

Ephyon

May 30, 2011
As a few people have replied before me, Tiberium.

I was so excited about the game cause it looked very promising, a huge jump in quality from Renegade(not that I didn't like the game, but lets face it, the game was far from being polished as it should) and looked like a blast to play.

Then a few months later, they announced that it was cancelled =[

*I hash a disappoint*

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
Starcraft Gh- Damnit, mentioned about a dozen times already. Still, though!

Also, JADE EMPIRE 2. Fuck, I really want that one some day. Damn you, Bioware! Damn you this once!

Trucken

Jan 26, 2009
Sacman said:
I Am Alive... get over it it's not coming out...<.<
Don't say such lies! It will come out, and it will be glorious! And the skies will fill with rainbows and candy!