Which country is least likely to start World War 3?

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Romania. Although I think it would be interesting to witness a mass, nocturnal sweep as a Vampiric army travels to The U.S. to take a horrible vengeance on Stephanie Mayer...taking out The Vatican on their way and, possibly recruiting (or killing) French and/or British Werewolves on their way. Obama, linking Asian Aswang to the European Nospherat, will launch a preemptive attack on North Korea just in case. However, the nukes used will not only take care of North Korean monsters but the splash damage will disturb the Yuki-Onna and, Kappa of Japan who will grow unruly, which will necessitate the release of a number of Japanese mecha to quell the monster uprising. From the now irradiated sea of Japan will rise Godzilla who will make matters worse. Fearing a full scale invasion of Eastern monsters, stupid westerners will dump toxins into the Pacific, hoping to awaken Clover but accidentally awakening Cthulhu. The end of times will be neigh but by the time Jesus arrives, all of the people will have died. Loki will be laughing his ass off from the top of Mt. Olympus. Not for any particular reason other than his being able to do so.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
King Toasty said:
Title says it all. I'm going with Canada on this one, since we're quiet and have a very small army. And they're all away cleaning America's mess up. Again. :)
I agree here. And if the next war is over resources, you can bet we'd become a target for freshwater reserves.

Still, we have a very large country to hide in, making any form of long term occupation by an opposing force very difficult, since we could disappear into the bush.

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
Papua New Guinea. 90% of their population live in tribes in the jungle, and my local Grocery chain probably has more economic power than they do.

King Toasty

Oct 2, 2010
Soviet Heavy said:
King Toasty said:
Title says it all. I'm going with Canada on this one, since we're quiet and have a very small army. And they're all away cleaning America's mess up. Again. :)
I agree here. And if the next war is over resources, you can bet we'd become a target for freshwater reserves.

Still, we have a very large country to hide in, making any form of long term occupation by an opposing force very difficult, since we could disappear into the bush.
We can lead them to Saskatchewan, then leave. They'll NEVER find their way out before winter. :D

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
airplanedude550 said:
Liechtenstein
Hah they don't even have an army... Or a currency... And their soccer team plays in the Swiss league. Er... Yeah.

Anyways, here's a list of countries without armed forces! [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_without_armed_forces]

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Lem0nade Inlay said:
Um, Australia?
Actually we will probably think we can take on some country like Korea then realise that we're not as strong and awesome as we think we are...

Maybe New Zealand?

OMG WAIT: SEALAND! The "country", which is really just a disused oil rig/helicopter landing pad in the middle of the ocean, doesn't have any population. Yet it still has a King and a royal family.
There is absolutely no way that you ninja'd me on all three of those. No. Way.

Nexoram

Aug 6, 2010
DoomWyrd said:
Switzerland. You know, the one that is ALWAYS neutral. I'm going with that one.
Ditto for that. Switzerland was neutral throughout both the world wars weren't they? Other than that; North Korea (sarcasm)

Lem0nade Inlay

Apr 3, 2010
RewardMe said:
Lem0nade Inlay said:
Um, Australia?
Actually we will probably think we can take on some country like Korea then realise that we're not as strong and awesome as we think we are...

Maybe New Zealand?

OMG WAIT: SEALAND! The "country", which is really just a disused oil rig/helicopter landing pad in the middle of the ocean, doesn't have any population. Yet it still has a King and a royal family.
Sealand is up for sale now i hear. If you're got a few million to spare you can be the king of your own little metal sea thingymajig.
''

IT'S FOR SALE??

BRB. BECOMING KING.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
King Toasty said:
Soviet Heavy said:
King Toasty said:

We can lead them to Saskatchewan, then leave. They'll NEVER find their way out before winter. :D
It would be the march on Moscow all over again.

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Japan.

Because they do not have an army and they do not want to reveal the Gundams yet.

You have no idea how many people think I am kidding.

I'm not.

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
I'd say Madagascar. Seriously, they aren't angry enough about anything to start a war. Living in the vicinity of lemurs is a great stress reliever.

King Toasty

Oct 2, 2010
Soviet Heavy said:
King Toasty said:
Soviet Heavy said:
King Toasty said:

It would be the march on Moscow all over again.
Except with 100% more wheat. And flat ground.

Oh god, all that flatness.

superstringz

Jul 6, 2010
Sealand. It's just an abandoned oil rig that the Pirate Bay wanted for a while. (If memory serves)
Ninja'd