Which country is least likely to start World War 3?

VuvuZelaMan

Oct 23, 2010
Which country is least likely? I'd say Costa Rica, because according to Wikipedia:

"Costa Rica was the first country to formally abolish military forces. The constitution has forbidden a standing military since 1949. It does have a public security force, whose role includes law enforcement and internal security. For this reason Costa Rica is the headquarters for the Inter-American Court of Human Rights and also the United Nations' University for Peace."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_without_armed_forces

Sounds like the least likely aggressors ever. Next would be Liechtenstein, IMO.

DarkRyter

Dec 15, 2008
Sealand.

Tiny Micronation that exists on an abandoned rig out in the ocean. Inhabited by some guy and his family.

Yeah, probably not gonna start any wars.

Parallel Streaks

Jan 16, 2008
I've never trusted Switzerland, nobody can be THAT neutral..

I'll have to go with the UK, in any war that doesn't involve purely navy warfare we'd be soundly trounced, and I think we know that our allies may not run to our rescue if WE start it.

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
Uhh... Shit I don't know, there's so many possibilities. Umm... I'm gonna go with Finland. When was the last time you heard anything negative about Finland?!

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
DoomWyrd said:
Switzerland. You know, the one that is ALWAYS neutral. I'm going with that one.
Damn! Ninja'd!

Super Toast said:
Switzerland. I don't think there's a single firearm in that country.
Right country, laughably inaccurate reason why. Switzerland has one of the most proficient military forces on the planet with universal service with well trained and extremely well equipped soldiers. They could give Israel the fight of their lifetime and in a defensive war you are either willing to break out the ICBM's or you are willing to lose. They just happen to be one of the most neutral countries in the world. There is a reason Switzerland is grey on every map you see of WWII and it isn't because they asked everyone nicely not to invade.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_Switzerland

alittlepepper

Feb 14, 2010
Transylvania. Vampires rely on secrecy after all. <_<

Seriously, Romania or any eastern/southern european small country. Most of them haven't the arms to start a bank robbery, much less a war, and even less of a desire to do so.

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
AcrylicHero said:
True dat, the Welsh are too busy being mad at the English for stepping foot on their soil, at any given time, to take on anybody else
(I live in Wales half the time, I'm allowed to say that)

My vote also goes to Canada or New Zealand. Or maybe Holland