Which friend are you?

Sep 13, 2010
I'm the big awkward one, I have a very difficult time expressing myself so my friends almost translate for me. I'm also the strongest and most fit of my group so I got that going for me.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
I'm the cavalry: physically or conversationally distant, but there when you need the help.

Ghaleon640

Jan 13, 2011
I'm one of the twins.... And nothing I do or say is able to break this mold until I can really show them who I am after years of close friendship.

Inferier to my brother in every way. :(

I kid I kid. (Though we are similar.)

I'm rather introverted though try to be otherwise. I'm the one in the group that doesn't have many strong opinions, but loves to talk about stuff anyway so that I can learn what my friends like. I am the honest goody two shoes sheltered slightly boring one..... (These last few weeks haven't been good to me, so I'm venting a little.)

daftalchemist

Aug 6, 2008
The partially anti-social one who has trouble keeping in touch unless constant day-to-day contact is sustained, and who will most likely be thinking of a way to get you to leave before you even come over to hang out. That probably makes me sound like an ass, but I really just don't need constant human interaction. I've got my live-in boyfriend, and it's rare that I need anyone else's attentions.

RedHighwind07

Aug 11, 2011
I'm definitely the comedic value of the group, and the one with the most guts. I did so much stupid shit in school for like 5 bucks because my mates get a kick out of it. Also, I'm part black, so I always send myself and other people up, for example, when my Math teacher would tell me off (a common occurrence :/)I would say "Is it because I'm black? I hope your not being racist" Those kind of things you see the black guy on balls of steel do(admittedly, that's who I got the idea from). Fun times.

Keepeas

Jul 10, 2011
I'm the evil genius robot who lives on the moon....that is what they would describe me as.

Clarity112

Oct 15, 2009
Im "that guy", who everyone seems to enjoy pissing all over (figuratively). What can you do? FOREVER ALONE! :D

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
I'm a decent friend.

I can be a asshole, I can be a douche and be over... Well, anything. But by god, I would never, ever go behind my friends backs even if given all that I desire.

svenjl

Mar 16, 2011
loc978 said:
The brooding, quiet, capable one who the rest go to when they need advice or work done.

Also the one they have to drag out to social events.
My twin o_O

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
My boyfriend and I are the couple. We are the only ones in our group that are in a relationship right now. I'm also the therapist because everyone seems to come to me to help them with problems.

Zeriah

Mar 26, 2009
I'm the quiet, rational, somewhat deep and serious one that keeps everybody in check.

I'm usually the one that will start an interesting topic for discussion but may not say too much more except what is really important. I'm probably the most reliable out of the bunch as well as the most thoughtful so I'm often the one they call when they are in trouble.

I'm usually the one that my friends go to about their problems because I'm a great listener, with a lot of random knowledge and am never judgmental. I've barely said anything hurtful to or about anybody and wont let it happen around me. Though this sometimes can become tiring when it's about recurring relationship stuff (you know, when it's nothing but the same stuff for hours every day for weeks or months).

I'm also, unfortunately, the least social. I love my friends but they do stuff 3+ times per week (and I don't mean just chilling but actual events) and I've usually had my fill doing stuff once per week, so I'm sometimes dragged to places haha. Also when we go out they will be dancing and being super outgoing to all these new people. For me I'll dance sometimes and will strike up some conversations with new people or vague acquaintances a few times but I'm nothing like most of them.

This isn't to say I'm just some boring stiff though, I'm rarely a downer and I'm still fun to be around. I mean I drink, make jokes and do my fair share of stupid stuff too, just generally not as much as my other friends.

I'm also only one of two people who play video games more than once a month and I'm the only one that is kinda involved in geek/nerdy culture (though I'm far from the stereotypical overweight, neckbeard, dungeon master with no other interests, no offense meant). I have a lot of other activities that I share with my friends but sometimes it's kinda sad that I don't have anybody except online friends to share my second biggest interest with (after music/guitar).

I believe most groups have somebody like this though, so I feel I round out the group nicely.

xAFROMANx

Dec 5, 2009
Fugitive Panda said:
I'm the one who plays relationship counselor, but never has a relationship himself.
Pretty much this, or the counsellor in general, people speak to me about any of there problems.

pendragonown

Apr 14, 2009
The shy, quiet one when in public with friends that turns into the loud, fun loving one when only with friends.

Kizo18

May 2, 2011
I'm the one who does the most stupid things in the group, also I'm prone to having laughing fits no matter where or with whom I am.
On the other hand when the need arises I'm the most down to earth guy to whom most of my friends come for help or advice when they need it.
Also I'm quite often a douche and brutally honest so not everyone can stomach me.