Which friend are you?

Rin Little

Jul 24, 2011
I'm the creative, childlike one. I'm amused by almost anything but you'll always see me writing or drawing or painting.

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
I'm the smart, calm one. I also play relationship advisor even though up until recently, I haven't had much luck with them (surprisingly my advice seems to work, maybe because my friends didn't date crazies like me up until now XD), I'm the cook, the therapist, the risk-not-taker, the artist (occasionally), the car mechanic, the reader (although I won't finish a book in a day unless it's under 200 pages, like one of my friends will), the martial artist, the gun owner, and the person to come to in times of need.

Wow, I fill a lot of roles, no wonder people tell me I'm going to die young from stress. XD

Blue Musician

Mar 23, 2010
Meh, I'm the indifferent one.

Also The depressive one, the refugee one, the tragic one, the musical one, the chess one...

Korak the Mad

Nov 19, 2010
I'm tallest, and one of the more intelligent ones, who is considerate of people and willing to offer advice, that is if any of them acknowledge that I'm there to help. I will always offer a helping hand to anyone if I can.

Also I'm the one who has an extremely disturbed sense of humor, and also quite cynical, but doesn't fail to see the positive things. I also don't generally show emotion.

I also drive a car.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
If anyone needs help with a chemistry related question, they usually ask me. I don't really talk much, but am there when people need a bit of common sense drilled into them (its a Yorkshire thing)

Jamie McLaughlin

Nov 5, 2011
Pretentious/"Come on guys! Let's do this!" dude/"Starving artist", except more like the "alcoholic artist". Had to fit the trope, though.

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
I'm the overly emotional comic relief one with strong personal morals, chivalry and loyalty, who also cooks and writes but has a habit of getting used.

SamFancyPants252

Sep 1, 2009
the slutty English one, apparently.

which is funny because another one of my friends is a slutty Englishman.

so I guess I'm just the slutty Northern Englishman?

SamFancyPants252

Sep 1, 2009
Alucard 11189 said:
If anyone needs help with a chemistry related question, they usually ask me. I don't really talk much, but am there when people need a bit of common sense drilled into them (its a Yorkshire thing)
ah, a fellow Yorkshireman! Where do you hail from then, lad?

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
SamFancyPants252 said:
Alucard 11189 said:
I'm a girl :) I know my username is masculine, but I was playing Castlevania: SOTN and I couldn't think of anything else, but I was born and raised in Leeds :D

Whereabouts are you from?

SamFancyPants252

Sep 1, 2009
Alucard 11189 said:
SamFancyPants252 said:
Alucard 11189 said:
I'm a girl :) I know my username is masculine, but I was playing Castlevania: SOTN and I couldn't think of anything else, but I was born and raised in Leeds :D

Born and raised in Huddersfield, now living in Australia.

Which is relevant to the thread, since I'm just basically "that English guy with the funny accent"
You still in England?

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
SamFancyPants252 said:
Alucard 11189 said:
SamFancyPants252 said:
Alucard 11189 said:

Born and raised in Huddersfield, now living in Australia.

Which is relevant to the thread, since I'm just basically "that English guy with the funny accent"
You still in England?
Yeah, I recently graduated from Nottingham university with a degree in Biochemistry and biological chemistry and I am working right now. I am looking to move to Canada when I have built up my finances a bit, hopefully somewhere like Toronto, Edmonton or Montreal where I have friends, but I don't want to stay in England any longer than I have to.

FURY_007

Jun 8, 2008
I suppose I'm the well rounded friend, having a lot of knowledge on a variety of subjects, both really nerdy/geeky and social, can party hard, pretty good looking apparently, very kind, has a nice car, likes sports (go bears!), was obsessed with star wars so incredibly knowledgeable about that, and I'm in a group of warhammer 40k players that meet regularly, and am a massive gearhead

Polarity27

Jul 28, 2008
I'm often the nerdiest, always the most political, and usually the most eccentric. And probably the most talkative.

LightningBanks

Apr 15, 2009
Im a loyal friend, who would do anything for my friends, which unfortunately means I get taken for granted, and I can safely say is the only reason why some people consider me a good friend. This is further proven by people bar the closest of friends (who dont really take me for granted) ignoring me when were in groups, because someone else is funnier and more confident than me.

So people are 'better' friends with me when they need something.

Im also the guy to beat in a discussion.

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
I'm the quiet one that hardly talks, but when I do something really random/profound comes out.
I'm also the loyal one.
The helpful one.
The reliable one.
A friend til the end.

I am a good friend.

IcyEvils

Sep 9, 2009
I'm primarily the organiser, but also function as a bit of a 'mummy', making sure they don't do anything really stupid drunk etc, and keeping up their morals. Also the wise relationship guru (only ever been in one relationship). I'm the only creative one in a group of mathematicians and soon-to-be doctors. I'm very sarcastic too and find innuendo everywhere!

ffs-dontcare

Aug 13, 2009
Past: I used to be the incredibly dodgy friend who turned any statement made by anyone into something really disgusting. I was very icky in that way.

Present (preferable): I'm the guy who'll throw away his free time for his best friends when they need him and will tell you if you're just as much to blame as the other person for the situation you're in. I'm also the really quiet friend who doesn't really say much when I'm with three or more other people. In such situations, I'd stay relatively hidden in the background and merely observe everything instead of actively joining in. And nobody would notice. I'm also very loyal, and I don't really go for being dodgy anymore.

Present (real): As above, but on the internet.