Which friend are you?

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
Jakub324 said:
I'm the smart one (which isn't saying much - most of my best friends aren't too smart). I'm also the quiet one and the one who picks people logic apart for amusement. And the imaginative one.
What about you?
EDIT: I'm also the wordy one..
Are you me? I used to be quite mean with my logic destroying and sarcasm, but I've toned it down a bit now. But yeah, I'm the same as you. Or maybe I am you. But that would be illogical.

EternalFacepalm

Feb 1, 2011
The annoying, moronic smartass friend.
I'm also the one saying "The Game" every ten minutes, because fuck The Game.

Arduras

Jul 14, 2009
I'm the Smart ass, but with a fair amount of intelligence as well, always throwing ideas (that work) around while still be sarcastic and egotistical.

Avalanche91

Jan 8, 2009
I am usually in the role of "the Squidward", or the 'Straight Man'

I am deadpan, sarcastic, and usually deliver the set-up to the comedic punchline of my friends ( Even if setting the jokes up means Im usually the butt of them).

It's a thankless job, but somebody's gotta do it :p it does make for a fun chemistry with my friends, who bounce of me like Spongebob and Patrick would.

I am the Squidward.

EvilMaggot

Sep 18, 2008
the supergamer friend... all my friends asks me how to get past certain things in games or if certain games are good... i play waaaaaaay more games than my friends :)

thom_cat_

Nov 30, 2008
I'm the straight guy.
Pretty much every friend in my group is a girl or a gay guy.

But seeing as that doesn't actually matter at all, I'd say I'm loud but generally unobtrusive. Competitive in physical games... yeah that's about it. We're all nerds and crazies, so nothing really sticks out.

smeghead25

Apr 28, 2009
Palademon said:
I'm the more silent one, that makes puns.
Also the one that people wonder why is single but would never be with themselves.
This lol. Goddamn it... (In the past year alone I have been told this three times, two of those by girls I told I liked >.<)

So yeah, I'm that, as well as the silly guy who makes all the really awful puns that take awkward seconds for people to get, at which point they groan in emotional pain. I'm shy around people I don't know, but joke around and can talk with anyone I at least sort of know. I'm also very social with friends and probably hang out and drink as much as I play games.

I'm also the type of guy who buys a dress shirt with Shepard's 'N7' logo above the right pocket so that when I go out I can wear it and feel nerdishly awesome while knowing I'm not going to get judged unless they've played Mass Effect :p

I'm apparently also the guy who writes a metric craptonne when all a thread really required was a sentence.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
Caramel Frappe said:
I'm the friend you can trust no matter what. Even if we are at bad terms for some reason, you have this feeling that I am your best bet with keeping your secrets safe from anyone. Not to mention I am the overly kind friend who tries to make the best of friendships but sometimes I am to naive for my own good haha.
You're also humble :D

OT: The quiet one who takes probably too much seriously, but a leader who makes sure nothing ever upsets the ones I care about.

EDIT: I should've said "uncouth" just to see your reaction xD

wolf thing

Nov 18, 2009
i thought i was the weird one but lately people keep telling me there secrets and there problems so im apparently the trust worthy and helpful one. i was surprised.

The Riff

Aug 23, 2008
Palademon said:
I'm the more silent one, that makes puns.
Also the one that people wonder why is single but would never be with themselves.
I am not the only one then! YAY!
Yeah i am pretty much the same if you also just push in relationship councilor.

JAWZxZ

Mar 21, 2010
The social glue, nobody says anything to each other unless I propel the conversation. I'm also the smart one, none of my friends ever ask me how I do on exams because they know I probably got higher, it's not something I'm proud of or anything, it makes me sound pretentious. I'm also the one who is full of completely useless information.

TMAce

Sep 5, 2011
I'm a strange combo:
Sometimes I'm the quiet-ish one but the rest of the time I'm belting out every shit joke that comes to mind. Also I'm the loyal one, and the one that everyone talks to (especially about relationships, which is strange as I just got out of my first one and generally have no idea about anything like that)

pwnatornr1

Jun 30, 2009
i talk too much, i'm fat, i'm smart (not that anyone in this world is that clever, but) and i love games. plus, you can count on me in hairy moments and if you are bored i can instantly come up with a billion ways to torture insects and do other things aswell.