Which friend are you?

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
The quiet one. I rarely do small talk. And when I do talk, 70% of the time, it's references, films and games alike.

Also I'm apparently the attractive one. I think it's them being nice to the guy who is currently girlfriend-less.

Ursus Buckler

Apr 15, 2011
I'm the twat. Unpredictable, crude, will do just about anything in the name of laughter and attention. Only downside is, I don't have many friends anymore...

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
The painfully shy quite one. And I'm smarter than my friends.

I'm also apparently the witty one, as when I actually talk witty crap some out, apparently.

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
Fugitive Panda said:
I'm the one who plays relationship counselor, but never has a relationship himself.
That's so strange because I'm on the same boat. I wonder why that is, though? I always thought because I was always observing relationships that I get to piece together what works in a relationship and what is meant to meet with certain doom.

I honestly don't think that being in a relationship would give me any kind of insight, though.

MegaManOfNumbers

Mar 3, 2010
I'm obnoxiously truthful and blunt. I am the dude who knows weird trivia and the asexually behaving one. I'm very reserved when it comes to talking about myself. But mostly I'm the butt monkey of the group. >.>

TheAceTheOne

Jul 27, 2010
I'm the DD, the only sane man, and the one who would die for any of my friends.

I'm also the writer, the quiet(est) one of my group, and the guy who's been in the longest relationship.

But I'm also not that great, so...