Which friend are you?

Sunrider

Add a beat to normality
Nov 16, 2009
I try to get people to like me by being nice and funny, but my sense of humour is based around sarcasm, fake insults and a dose of slapstick. Most people don't like me, and even my friends cut me off mid-sentence when there's more than two of us, because they rarely care what I have to say.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
I'm the one that makes them laugh, the one that's there with a hanky when they cry, life coach, relationship councillor, cook, multiplayer buddies and the one that answers the phone at 2am on a Sunday morning when their drunk and lost!

The only thing I won't do with friends is lend money (I don?t have any!!)

godless_commie

Oct 31, 2011
I'm the friend that walks away from the camp fire to go into the woods to take a leak, then gets stabbed to death by the killer.

godless_commie

Oct 31, 2011
Kargathia said:
I'm not your fucking friend. Get used to it.
Translation: No one likes me, so to keep from killing myself due to loneliness, I've convinced myself I'm to good for them.

Sigmund Av Volsung

Hella noided
Dec 11, 2009
I'm the most eccentric one(as in, I say the most weird, but funny shit I can think of), and I'm the most well-informed and hardcore gamer.

phantasmalWordsmith

Oct 5, 2010
I used to be the Older Brother; we had these two friends who always bickered when one insulted something the other really liked. I always stepped in with a big voice and discipline and authority and made the two of them back off. My prefered threat was "If you two don't knock it off, one of you is going up Individual X's rear, the other is going down Individual X's mouth so you can meet up in the middle and work things out" I also doubled as the scary one.

Nowadays, I'm the quiet one and the straight man foil to our resident lunatic comedian.

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
I'm the straight man who gets annoyed by mannerisms that you would find with middle-schoolers.

lobster1077

Feb 7, 2011
I'm the one who is unfond of labels. Ah hoho, but really I'm according to my best friend the reserved mildly insane juggling and animation powerhouse who is shit at guitar.

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
I'm the modest, realistic one. I always try to keep things grounded and stay out of trouble, but I'm kindof a buzzkill a lot of the time.

])rStrangelove

Oct 25, 2011
I'm the easy guy which everyone gets along with. My face shows exactly how i feel and you can tell if i dont say anything i just dont have anything to contribute or i'm not feeling well.
I'm a good listener though and sometimes i break up a heated discussion and can provide the one answer that everyone seemed to be searching for.

What i dont get is why my friends keep asking me about what i'd do about their GF's behaviour - i never had any long relationships so the best i can do is guessing. I don't understand women any better than any other guy. If i would, i wouldnt be on my own for most time of a year.

Ranooth

BEHIND YOU!!
Mar 26, 2008
Craziest hair, the one that actually has a girlfriend and the father of the group, normally falls to me to sort stuff out/get people home safe on a night out.

Kiju

Apr 20, 2009
OC is also the one who likes to brag a lot, apparently.

I'm just me. I like to help my friends with problems, but I'm usually ridiculously blunt with my answers, sometimes to the point of hurting them even more at first. I can cook well enough, and oddly enough I seem to be the oldest of us all. :\

Captain_Fantastic

Jun 28, 2011
Fugitive Panda said:
I'm the one who plays relationship counselor, but never has a relationship himself.
first post is bingo!

and just to add more
im the comedian of the group.
im one of the few of my friends that has a vehicle i can drive
and the one who has a guitar bag full of weapons in said car on occasion and nobody minds(IE:machetes,knives,a katana)
im the one who doesnt get upset easily
and im also the one who could easily talk about nearly any topic without being awkward
including vulgar themes
and im the one who knows what some would call too much about certain topics

StarsintheBlood

Oct 12, 2010
I think I'm the second-in-command who's more capable than the leader. I love her, but my BFF declares herself the boss even though she's kinda a ditz. XP So basically I stand around, snarking, making plans and pointing out the flaws in her logic. And I'm cool with that.

My friends and I aren't consistent with our character-sometimes our traits contradict themselves. I'll be grounded and mischievous at the same time, the leader will also be "the damsel", and the guy in our group is brilliant but lazy. So the "parts" we play vary wildly.