Which friend are you?

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
I'm the friend who everyone else kicks around just for fun. You know, the guy that you and your friends decide to not bring to group dates with your friends and their dates because you're too lazy to find a date for him or because he can't find his own yet you know no one will date him. The guy who you'd purposely leave out of events making him sit at home alone on Saturday night because you either forgot about him or because it's funny. The guy you'd tell inside jokes around and refuse to tell them why it's funny. The one that was the groups punching bag. He'd have great games to play and great manga to read but you'd still call him a "******" or "homo" for not being able to get a date.

I've only got one friend now and I'm moving so I'll be friendless soon enough.

Blade1130

Sep 25, 2011
I have the role of having no friends to give me a role. Seriously, I only have like 2 people I would consider friends and I guess to them, I'm just the weird guy who makes all the bad jokes.

:(

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
I'm the geeky fangirl friend who has a different interest every week and always comes to the group to gush about some new random thing, usually deriving from internet culture or some new gadget.

Jakub324

Jan 23, 2011
Kargathia said:
Jakub324 said:
Kargathia said:
I'm not your fucking friend. Get used to it.
You did read the title, right? I asked which role you play in your group of friends, not "PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE will you be my friend?" Holy shit, you pugnacious little fuck. How needy do you have to be before you interpret a friendly conversation as a plea for friendship? And how barbaric do you have to be before you respond to what you think is a plea for friendship with the verbal equivalent of a knee to the 'nads?
EDIT: If that's how you treat people you meet, I'm gad I don't know you, and I feel really, really sorry for people who have to put up with your bullshit day in, agonizing, you-filled day out.
I did edit in some quotation marks now, as it seems you weren't the only one who happily assumed I am unable to read.

But for your pleasure I'll once again clarify. No, my previous post was by no means a direct response to any kind of imagined personal request by the OP. Quotation marks are edited in now, as it is not an unnatural assumption to (incorrectly) think I did not read the posts before mine.

Whether you want to consider me a "pugnacious little fuck" for not signing up to the whole "Friendship is Magic" deal, as so valiantly championed by Disney, is up to you.

I do enjoy your insulting style though. You're quite good at phrasing it.
Sorry if I went a bit overboard, but I do quite like a good argument, be it face to face or keyboard to keyboard.

klaynexas3

My shoes hurt
Dec 30, 2009
i'm the forever alone one. the one that everyone will make fun of a bit, but won't try and go to far. i'm also probably the weirdest while still being the most down to earth and normal one, as i am more calm.

Mad World

Legacy
Sep 18, 2009
Country
Canada
Fugitive Panda said:
I'm the one who plays relationship counselor, but never has a relationship himself.
Same here. I'm also the funny one.

I'm the kind of friend who would never betray another friend, and I'll always be there for them. I've had "friends" who - after high school - would always made excuses not to hang out. It's pathetic and sad. I have some really close friends, and I'm grateful for that. We all have our "friends" on Facebook, but the true friends are the ones who actually enjoy spending time with you, and make time to do it.

DSK-

May 13, 2010
Err according to my friends I'm the "Smart, funny, extroverted guy". I'm not a follower, I'll do what I want to do, even if I do it on my own. Whatever that means, if it fits into a clique or type of friend.

*shrug*

Kargathia

Jul 16, 2009
Jakub324 said:
Sorry if I went a bit overboard, but I do quite like a good argument, be it face to face or keyboard to keyboard.
I'm not exactly one either to shy away from a good argument. And I did mean what I said: it is rare to see one express anger well without abusing the caps lock and exclamation mark functions.

Roamin11

Jan 23, 2009
The one that always says "Dude you should totally go _____ that!" whether its doing something somewhat stupid, or brave, or a little bit of both, I will tell you to do it, but not do it myself.

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
TV TROPES!!! follow neither of these links if you had plans tonight.

I'm the deadpan snarker [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DeadpanSnarker],

and

the only sane man [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OnlySaneMan].

Berenzen

Jul 9, 2011
I'm the quiet intelligent one. Though really, all of us are pretty intelligent (physics, math and comp sci students all of us)

Quala

Mar 18, 2009
My core group of friends are all quite similar, so I'm not sure what sets me out. I've been told I'm quite good at arguing though.

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
klaynexas3 said:
i'm the forever alone one. the one that everyone will make fun of a bit, but won't try and go to far. i'm also probably the weirdest while still being the most down to earth and normal one, as i am more calm.
That sounds like what I just posted but toned down.

Robert632

May 11, 2009
I'm the complainer, always pointing out how stupid/awful/broken/other negative adjective somethings are, often sarcastically.

Davey Woo

Jan 9, 2009
I'm the no-bullshit mature one that attempts to keep everyone else in line. But most of my friends find me being grumpy and boring all the time quite amusing.

MorphingDragon

Apr 17, 2009
Fugitive Panda said:
I'm the one who plays relationship counselor, but never has a relationship himself.
I think its sad that people who haven't had relationships make the best councilors. Must be that you still look at everything logically. :p