Which game do you wish you could play, but can't?

TheGreenManalishi

May 22, 2008
Aws said:
For me it'd have to be Mirrors Edge.

I really like the design of that game. Everything from the aesthetics to the music to the gameplay. I don't need combat (or alot of it) in a game.

Just don't have a next gen console :(
Mirror's Edge is great... until you start playing. Everything in the game is fantastic except the composite beast that is the gameplay. Too many bits of it are broken and don't fit together.

Game I want to play but can't? Ico. It's just too expensive.

mikecoulter

Elite Member
Dec 27, 2008
Aws said:

I really like the design of that game. Everything from the aesthetics to the music to the gameplay. I don't need combat (or alot of it) in a game.

Isn't it out on the pc? I think it could be quite good on the pc.

CivilWar

Dec 5, 2009
Assassin's Creed II and Batman: Arkham Asylum. Gotta wait till Christmas to get my hands on them. But I refuse to play any copies my friends have as I don't want to spoil either of them.

Captainguy42

Is trapped in a title factory.
May 20, 2009
sasquatch99 said:
The Ratchet and Clank games on PS3. I own a 360 and haven't enough money or space to buy a PS3.
Ya I've been a fan of the Ratchet and Clank series for a long time. Not being able to play that, and any new Jak and Daxter games if they make them, are my only regrets on buying a 360.

Also MW2, just don't got the cash right now, hoping christmas will sort that out.

Mr Wednesday

Jan 22, 2008
Can't wait for Mass Effect 2.

Also, I really wanted to play Alpha Protocol. I think it'll suffer for being something I experience after ME 2.

fletch_talon

Nov 6, 2008
Assassins Creed 2
The wankers delayed the PC version.

Fable 2
I haven't even heard anything about the PC version.

Ratchet and Clank series
It would require a PS2, PS3 and PSP to play the entire series and I currently have a PS1...
It'd be an easier decision if they'd stuck to making Spyro games, but unfortunately I have to admit, R&C is a pretty awesome series too.

Aws

Aug 1, 2009
mikecoulter said:
Aws said:

Isn't it out on the pc? I think it could be quite good on the pc.
My PC would kill itself if I even tried.

KingGolem

Jun 16, 2009
Klonoa Heroes. Bah...con-founded Americans, I blame you all for not making this series popular enough for me to get a localization!

Also, like the three or four games for the PS3 that I want: Little Big Planet and however many Ratchet and Clank games there are.

Ridergurl10

Dec 25, 2008
Left 4 Dead, and Left 4 Dead 2 . . . unlike most other responses to this thread, I have a PS3 but no 360 . . . so sadly no L4D for me :(

Also I know its out on PC, but my old one would self destruct if I even thought about installing something on it and my new computer is a Mac

I'm feeling very left out of the Zombie Apocalypse

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
Simalacrum said:
Almost every strategy game on the planet. I'm a COMPLETE sucker for strategy games... yet I own a Mac =\
I know your pain. Owning a Mac is very detrimental to a gamer. Though for me it's all the awesome freeware games that are only ever made for Windows, and occasionally Linux...