Which is your favourite God?

xdiesp

Oct 21, 2007
Believing is not like choosing the funniest t-shirts, you should realize it even if all your world rests on thinking believers are stupid. It's just another, separate thing with own motivations.

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
You're all neebs! The one true god is Eru (aka Ilúvatar)!

Eru was the supreme ruler/master guy from the Lord of the Rings universe. Yeah, he's the one that created the Ainur, who are the ones that caused all of the strife in Middle-Earth and did all kinds of other fun things

Micalas

Mar 5, 2011
SirBryghtside said:
TLS14 said:
I'm tempted to be witty and say Akatosh, but my inner Elder Scrolls fanboy can be repressed.

Therefore, Odin. Because he's just that cool.
If you were a true TES fan, you'd be saying a Daedric Prince, not some poncy Aedra! :p

As for me, Azura. Obviously.
Ah yes. All hail Namira!

Escapefromwhatever

Feb 21, 2009
The internet.

It's all-knowing, it's damn near all-powerful (look at what the Egyptian protestors and OWS have done with it), and- with 3G and 4G- it's practically omnipresent as well. The best part about it, though, is that it actually exists!

Mordekaien

Sep 3, 2010
Kayevcee said:
Mordekaien said:
WHY, Banjo, The Clown God!
Well done, sir! However, I think the followers of Giggles might want to have a word with you on the supremacy of Banjo.

Durkon too. [http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0561.html]

-Nick
I will settle it with a pie-eating contest- the one and only manly contest between two gods!

ELD3RGoD

Apr 23, 2010
Either the wolves of winter or the Elder god K'rul.

The wolves because they are the beasts of war, forever lost to each-other.

K'rul because his very blood is used by all mages for their warrens (Elements)and he helped chain the crippled God.

DSQ

Jun 30, 2009
Beng an athist this is all moot anyway but I can pretty much guaranty that the best 'God' is usually the god that was created the closest to now. That is why Islam was so popular back in the day because at the time it was such a step up from Jewdism and Christanity which were 100's of years old.

But the real answer these days is no god is the best god since any gods created to help us understand the world nowadays have to compeat with science which is like a god but when you look deeper down into how it works it mosty makes sence.

But yeah, Buddha is my answer. He always seemed to be so calm and smart which is somthing I respect.

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008

The Flying Spaghetti Monster really does make as much sense as all other gods. He's got my vote.

ConstantErasing

Sep 26, 2011
Kefka, though I am also partial to Odin and the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Oh yeah and the Great Pumpkin has its merits as well.

Blind Sight

May 16, 2010
The Many-Faced God, for all men prey to him whether they know it or not, and death is his gift.

Valar morghulis.

Timedraven 117

Jan 5, 2011
Nugle the god of pestilence.

WHY!? Because plaguefather Nurgle is happy adn brings new life in the world! HE has disese adn death bring life. And also then without him we would be swimming in dead bodies because he created rot.

leonhax

Jul 5, 2011
Zeus hands down.. im Greek christian orthodox and to tell you the truth the ancient Greeks had a better way of telling the beginning of earth and man than Christianity ever could.

in ancient Greek myth the planet was an unlivable wasteland of tornadoes volcanoes earthquakes and massive ice ages, until the gods, and one in particular.. Zeus the god of lightning (more in general rain) came along and stopped their rampage on earth.

im sorry but the fact the scientists theory of how our planet came to be the lush green blue planet it is was soo striking close to this story makes me laugh so hard in the face of Christians .. and that is why Zeus is the greatest god to me

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
Either Marqod or Melqart of the Canaanite pantheon. The former is literally the god of dance. The later is the god of the city, the underworld, and vegetation. Shachar and Shalim are also close contenders being the twin deities of dawn and dusk. Actually the Canaanite Pantheon is full of interesting gods. There is Resheph, the god of both healing and plague, where else is there a god like that?