Which is your favourite God?

Epicspoon

May 25, 2010
Raijin the Japanese god of lightning, thunder, and storms (though storms is only in shinto religions).

and Amaterasu The Japanese goddess of the sun

PurePareidolia

Nov 26, 2008
Loki is pretty fantastic, but I'll always be a fan of Athena - not many cultures have a wisdom and strategy goddess

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Well, Kratos, because we know that he already has the power, ability, and anger required to kill any other god.

But, if we're talking historically, then either Apollo, or Ganesh. Both are gods I can give my respect to, and both would be gods whose involvement I would appreciate in my life.

the rye

Jun 26, 2010
You are all fools, there is only one true god and it's name, one which i fear to even write is YOG SOTHOTH master of gates between worlds.

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
NightmareLuna said:
Thor, hands down the best one... No god, can even match the awesomeness of Thor... Or well... No god can even match the awesomeness of any Norse God.

Oden promised the end of all Ice Giants btw... And do you see any? Proof of existence and radicalness. :p
Also, Thor has a movie with lots of dead ice giants and sexy people (of both sexes, so take your pick).

Daniel Janhagen

Mar 28, 2011
Abandon4093 said:
As I understand it the followers have more to fear from themselves than their brothers/sisters. They end up looking for more extrvogant delights and do something dangerous and get themselves killed.
You're right, of course. So it's one or more of THREE very bad things that will happen to you if you deal with that one.

Panorama

Carry on Jeeves
Dec 7, 2010
Theminimanx said:
I'm surprised no-one has mentioned the Flying Spaghetti monster yet. So I will.
And yes, this is totally real.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster
His Noodlyness!!!

rangerman351

Dec 27, 2010
Vlywncint said:
The old/conventional fire/brimstone take on God. No nonesense, to the point. Worship and obey for eternal happiness or you burn.
You, me and Ricky Gervais share the same opinion

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
SirBryghtside said:
TLS14 said:
I'm tempted to be witty and say Akatosh, but my inner Elder Scrolls fanboy can be repressed.

Therefore, Odin. Because he's just that cool.
If you were a true TES fan, you'd be saying a Daedric Prince, not some poncy Aedra! :p

As for me, Azura. Obviously.
I dunno, man. Akatosh did some pretty cool shit. Created the Amulet of Kings, closed the Oblivion gates, and a major spoiler for Skyrim that I'm not going to post here. It has to do with a certain dragon, if you know what I mean. Yeah, Akatosh is awesome.

The Escapist: Where Elder Scrolls religions are srs bsns.