Which Language Do You Wish You Spoke?

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
Italian. It is a beautiful language, and I would love to go to Italy someday and see all the great art monuments down there.

I think Gaelic is in second place though, just because that is a beautiful language, too :D

Jazzyjazz2323

Jan 19, 2010
Danish or mandarin.
Danish being the language of my forefathers and Mandarin mainly because I love everything about China minus communism.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Japanese, lojban, latin, frensh, all good choises :(
If I have to pick one, I guess japanese, as it's really complicated and I like the culture.

Jazzyjazz2323 said:
Danish or mandarin.
Danish being the language of my forefathers and Mandarin mainly because I love everything about China minus communism.
Danish isn't a language. It's Swedish while drunk. (I'm Swedish and that's a kind of an inside joke we have, and I simply felt like telling it.)

Krylock

Dec 20, 2010
Russian, Italian, Latin, and possibly Japanese.

Currently speak: English, bad English, German, and Spanish.

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
Mandarin, Italian, Japanese, French, Cantonese, Persian, and Hindi.

In order of importance.

stikku

Dec 16, 2009
sign language ................. (and lip reading)

i dont know why i wanna know those even though i can hear and talk well...

derelict

Oct 25, 2009
I'd go with Russian and Japanese. More specifically I'd like to be able to *write* Japanese.

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
Chinese, not for business reasons mind you, but because every time I go to a Chinese restaurant all the employees are screaming at each other in the kitchen, and I have a feeling they are insulting me, so I would really just like to know for certain.

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
Everything-ese, it's a language that is just every known language combined into one. So there's like 50 different ways to say each word. It's like the language equivalent of compressing data.
Cheating aside, either Japanese or Russian. Maybe Mandarin or German.

Nimzar

Nov 30, 2009
Doh... this is a tough one to answer.

Mostly because my answer to the question as stated by the topic title is: Which Language DON'T I wish I spoke.

My choice would probably be either an extinct language or a language that I have the completely wrong ground work for (Mandarin for example).

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Evilsanta said:
Japanese! Mostly due that i can actully watch an anime with out subs.

Or play a lot of VN's that hasn't been translated. And translation takes TIME.
Japanese, for the same reasons as you, just throw in games that haven't been translated yet, or that I'm unable to find the English version of.