Which pokemon would you want, as a pet?

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
Temple Guard said:
I would take a Sandshrew. It looks like an adorable version of a Pangolin.
Wow your the first ever sandshrew lover I have ever met :O

Agent Larkin

Apr 6, 2009
Tough question this one.

On the one hand I wouldn't mind a Vulpix. Houndoor (or how it's is spelt it's been a while) would be another choice but the idea of taking to the sky on the back of a flying pokemon is cool.

Fishyash

Elite Member
Dec 27, 2010
For me it would be heracross. Someone who's strong but never resorts to violence.

They're also heavy lifters, especially with that really tough horn, Heracross would make an awesome roadie for me.

Also, they can fly, and even carry their owners across small distances. That's pretty awesome as well.

Humble Grapefruit

Jun 17, 2011
Charmander. He is just so damn adorable. I would just have to make sure he didn't sit on anything. Or Charizard, if I ever wanted to fly anywhere.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
Roofstone said:
[http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/vulpixandninetaleswallp.jpg/]

I wouldn't mind Ninetails either. She is so elegant. <3

Actually give me both! Vulpix and Ninetails. I'd love em to bits. <3
^
this
v
silver wolf009 said:
Aron of course.

I hate it when people pick these huge, legendary, hard to manage Pokemon as pets. Hey, guys, you know that feeding and dung clean up will be a factor, right? And that's why I want Aron. Not only is he cute, but he's also heavy, so no one can pick him up and steal him, and he doesn't have to eat much, just berries and an iron ingot every now and again. Take him to a scrap yard and let him clean the place up.
cause i like both.
Foxes are my favorite RL animal and by proxy all other mythical foxes as well

as for Aron, the smug little git is adorable, and when it grows up, yeah, it get awesome
same with Larvitar, but Aron just look better in all its stages

IronSuplex

Apr 13, 2012
Aggron, because he's the embodiment of manly pokemon, same goes for Metagross
and because I have a love for afros...
Then theres the unmanly ones such as Gothi-whatevera, the least pokemonly of them all. They looks like a gothic fishes, dunno why I like em', eh.

Jynthor

Mar 30, 2012
Infernape of course.

Kung fu monkeys are the best. And this one is on fire!

UnderCoverGuest

May 24, 2010
Machoke. Need another spotter.

Actually, there's no way I would have remembered that pokemon, unless there was another 'what pokemon would you' etcetera thread out there somewhere.

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
Temple Guard said:
aba1 said:
Temple Guard said:
I would take a Sandshrew. It looks like an adorable version of a Pangolin.
Wow your the first ever sandshrew lover I have ever met :O
And you posted right after me. Clearly we were meant to find each other.
This is destiny! Now we need to go out and do something ridiculous like spend all out money pooled on keno XD

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Lucario.

He's very loyal, along with being cuddly, and both humanoid and intelligent enough to at least play chess with.

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
Keoul said:
Allow me to answer your question with a picture

[HEADING=2]GOLURK[/HEADING]
God damn ninja'd again.

Oh well, I'll go with Dragonite because it's adorable and god help any burgulars.

Spacewolf

May 21, 2008
cyndaquil cute little thing thats not on fire most of the time then when you need to it lights up, hell be even better if you could get it to do a blue welding flame then you could take it to work with you.