Which pokemon would you want, as a pet?

james0192

Meh!
Oct 12, 2009
Clearly Dragonite -it's my all time favourite!

and because IT'S DRAGONITE, *****!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qe9O90cD80

DaphneRose

Apr 30, 2011
Gyarados.
A flying sea serpent, capable of destroying cities with his temper. I would land every job I ever wanted, ever.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Clearly, there can only be one logical choice.

This is Braviary. Just look at that magnificent bastard. What words would you use to describe him? If you said anything other than "majestic", you are wrong, good sir. He is made of pure, liquid manliness. You see those claws? You better hope not. If you're seeing them, that's because they're about to rip your trachea out. See those huge wings? They're almost as big as his willy. He's strong enough to lift a car with ease. So flying me around? No hassle. This is the pokemon your pokemon WISHES it could be. He has two tickets to that thing that you love. He's a pair of machine guns away from being the deadliest thing in existence.

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011
First person to say Espeon!

But yeah, Espeon. They're absolutely adorable, super loyal, look like they'd be really warm and soft and cuddly, and they have telekinesis so I would never have to exert work to do anything ever again! :D

Ohlawdylawdy

Feb 28, 2011
WHAT!?! No Spoinks yet? How could you not love this adorable thing! It's a mix between a pig and a spring!

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
Either Swampert or Whiscash.

Swampert because I've always been fond of him and his mud powers.

Whiscash because I like catfish.

Devin Curry

Nov 22, 2011
Roofstone said:
TizzytheTormentor said:
Raichu of course!

They are WAY cuter than Pikachu in my opinion. More bad-ass goes without saying.
Agreed. Raichu is much more huggable. <3
^This, but I'd also do it for the lucrative business of breeding and selling the offspring of the world's most famously known pokemon.

Sure, they will have to work to evolve it into Pikachu, but still. Everyone would want one, and only I am supplying them!

SoranMBane

May 24, 2009
Joltik, of course:

Joltik is the most adorable thing I've ever seen (barring real-life jumping spiders, of course), and it even stays adorable after it evolves into its bigger badass form, Galvantula:

So, Joltik is clearly the only correct answer to this question.

Sanat

Apr 7, 2012
Mew. Mew, Mew, Mew. It has to be the infinitely adorable, impossibly powerful Mew.

If legendary Pokemon weren't available, I'd take... Onyx, Eevee, Flareon (Or basically any Eeveelution), Arcanine, Aron, Mudkip, Pidgey/ot/otto, Dratini, Pikachu... and/or a fair few more. Basically any Pokemon would be a good Pokemon.

Also, Gardevoir. But I'd feel kinda awkward because she's too humanoid and too gorgeous.

uhddh

Sep 27, 2011
Bulbasaur. Nice, cute and easy to keep. Just keep him away from an open flame.

Also if anyone pisses me off I'll just evolve him into Venusaur.

ThePenguinKnight

Mar 30, 2012
Isn't there a Pokemon that's basically just a god? I'd pick that one and conquer the planet.

If that one is out of bounds then Rayquaza.

xplosive59

Jul 20, 2009
Top 5

1.Scizor
2.Haxorus
3.Galvantula
4.Scolipede
5.Latios

Anyone of them would please me.