Whisky

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I do like whisky but I don't have a particular brand I'm partial to. I'm bookmarking this for future reference, thanks Escapist. :)

RhombusHatesYou

Surreal Estate Agent
Mar 21, 2010
Between There and There.
Country
The Wide, Brown One.
Irish whiskey, first and foremost even if it can be a pain in the arse to get anything but Jamesons or Tullamore Dew here.

Bourbon as a second choice or for when heavy drinking is in order. Mostly prefer the cheaper ones because I'll drink it with a mixer, so why waste money on complexities I'll never taste?

Scotch I generally avoid... if nothing else than to avoid dealing with pretentious fuckwits who tell me I'm drinking it wrong... I poured the fucking thing in my mouth, what else is there? What? I'm supposed to have it in a special glass with a single ice cube made from purified spring water? Fine, you can only drink yours if I've dangled my balls in it.

Jarsh82

Sep 17, 2012
TerribleAssassin said:
Jarsh82 said:
TerribleAssassin said:
Tried it, didn't like it, though I presume it's something I'll have to grow into.
what was it that you tried
Jack. I like the whiskey toffee they do though.
Whisky is one of the most diverse drinks there are. Don't let one bad experience turn you off.

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
Mmmmmm.......whisky.

Bourbon = Maker's Mark. It's one of a very few bourbons that I like straight.
Scotch = Macallan 12 Year. Oh boy is that stuff good.
Irish = Red Breast. Daaaaaaaaamn is it good.

Jarsh82

Sep 17, 2012
antidonkey said:
Mmmmmm.......whisky.

Bourbon = Maker's Mark. It's one of a very few bourbons that I like straight.
Scotch = Macallan 12 Year. Oh boy is that stuff good.
Irish = Red Breast. Daaaaaaaaamn is it good.
Another Red Breast fan. That's on my birthday wish list every year.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
Some delicious Crown Royal Black. Though there's a part of me that's always down for a good old CC and Coke.