who are you dressing up for this Halloween? 3:-)

Mestraal

Jan 18, 2010
If anything, I'll be doing my voodoo man costume again. It works damned well. Cheap, too, it's a simple edit from my 'The Sandman/Dream' costume I'll be using for London's MCM Expo.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
I'll be donning my usual Purple Mask for what will probably all of 5 minutes, as I won't be going anywhere and the wearing of it is just so that I can get the "I celebrated it" feel for Halloween, since the rest of it will consist of a Movie (That will likely lack any Horror thanks to my Brother's fear of being afraid) and maybe some gaming.

I should actually have a picture...
Pretty much that, but without the jacket or the gloves.

Wee...

Princess Rose

Jul 10, 2011
eyeguy397 said:
What person, animal, cosplay are you going to be this halloween? also, describe it a bit so I can get a feel for what it would look like. tell me what accessories your going to have like a plastic sword or scythe or fake piercings, stuff like that. I myself am going to be Minecraft Steve, the default skin, and i'm also going to try to get the foam pickaxe that ThinkGeek.com sells to add to the costume.
I'm dressing up as Humanized Rainbow Dash.

Cause, dressing as the pony version would require more costuming skill that I possess.

Ghostydash

Sep 11, 2009
@Princess Rose
hail to the bronies. I now worship your costume. when its done, put a link or spoiler to some pictures. that would be epic to see it.

Smeggs

Oct 21, 2008
I'm 19, I'm to old to dress up unless there's a party involved.

That said, I will most likely just dawn my Gasmask, hide behind trees and then scare the shit out of people who come to my door trying to take away MY candy.

Laurie Barnes

May 19, 2010
TF2 Pyro.
I maintain that this character is the best cosplay opportunity that TF2 offers, cept for maybe the spy.
The aesthetic is great, it includes a mask, and the jumpsuit can fit over other clothes to keep you from freezing to death. Also the idea is practically built into the character.

No one knows who the pyro is, it can be a guy or a girl.
All the pyro's gear is homemade, and the character has a reputation for being a bit strange.

I built my own flame thrower, I have a little plastic shotgun that looks a lot like the actual weapon and I ordered a cold war russian gasmask from Ebay to complete the look.

Smeggs

Oct 21, 2008
GreatTeacherCAW said:
Patrick Bateman. I have an Armani suit I bought 8 years ago that the jacket and pants both have cigarette burns on that I was planning on trashing, but instead I'll just wear it and put a little blood on the jacket and shirt and carry around a bloody axe.
Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?

Because I got a copy you could borrow...Just sit down in the armchair there while I go find it.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
The guy that sits at home playing Fallout 3 and ignores the doorbell ringing. Oh wait...

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
John Rambo.
...sort of. I've got a similar jacket, boots and a pair of faded jeans... but I pretty much wear that outfit all the time. Minus the faded jeans, I usually wear newer pairs.

Simmo8591

May 20, 2009
My two friends and I are going as the Avengers.... I'm Cap and we've started designing the iron man suit as we think that will be the most complex