who are you dressing up for this Halloween? 3:-)

Dawns Gate

May 2, 2011
Probably my neighbour. I usually take a picture of the face of someone I know, blow it up, and add string. Boom! I've got a mask.

Ghostydash

Sep 11, 2009
Zorak the Mantis said:
I'm going as Saxton Hale, along with my lady friend as the lovely Announcer.
please, supply us with photos of your epic costumes as most of us here are huge TF2 fans.

Kapri

Jul 20, 2011
Probably a steampunk zombie. Gonna try to find an old timey looking suit, possible a gentlemen's thief type feel, some corpse paint, top hat, goggles, and not sure what else. Suggestions welcome!

PhiMed

Nov 26, 2008
Daroesb said:
I'm dressing as Link from the Zelda games
It's ok. This is the escapist. You can just say "Link". We'll know who you're talking about. You're among friends.

Blemontea

May 25, 2010
Ebeneezer Scrooge, if im not working. I got this sweet mask at a thrift store a while back.

that with a scarf, suit jacket and cane it will be sweet. Hopefully i can find an excuse to wear it.

Commissar Sae

Nov 13, 2009
I'm going as a dark age lord. Fur Trimmed wool cape, chainmail and all. With my similarly decked out Girlfriend I think the party should be a lot of fun.

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Oh, I have a great costume lined up. I'm going to dress as an irritable 18 year old, watching Firefly/Serenity on a loop and playing Disgaea 2. Yeah, I can see it now- every five fucking minutes, right, I'll get up and answer the kid pounding furiously on my door, screaming for sweets- I'll answer with a cold glare and folded arms.

If the kid doesn't get the hint, I'll just slam the door shut. If I do it loud enough, they'll probably stop coming.

I have no problem with Halloween, but why is it so popular even over here, in Australia? I only ever know it's coming up because it's right after my birthday.

Tsun Tzu

Feuer! Sperrfeuer! Los!
Legacy
Jul 19, 2010
Country
Free-Dom
An Umbrella Corporation soldier. Full tactical gear/gas mask with blacked out lenses and all with a cheapish airsoft gun, because I ran out of funds.

Also, the cheaper looking gun, the less chance someone will call the police and or shoot me.

Not at all the most original idea, but hell, I think it's cool. Just hoping the parties I go to aren't boring.

Zaverexus

Jul 5, 2010
David Tennant as the Doctor!
Still need to go thrift shopping to try to find all the pieces. I have the screwdriver, though.

iDoom46

Dec 31, 2010
This Halloween I'll be dressed as an art major college student who is so burnt out that they can barely function anymore but still goes to their classes out of a sense of duty and fear of being left behind by their peers.

In other words; me, in class, like any other normal Monday.