Who else thinks that ME3 will be a dissapointment.

The_Waspman

Sep 14, 2011
It will be disappointing. Mainly because of the hype. How could it not be? I felt the same way about Uncharted 3. I was so stoked for that, and then I started playing it I was disappointed. 'Why does the aiming suck so much? Why is Nate apparently drunk? Why isn't it as good as 2? Wah, wah, wah.'

But I got over it. Yes, it has flaws, but its still a great game. Mass Effect 3'll be the same. Unless it comes out and is literally able to give you orgasms, its going to be a let down...

lobster1077

Feb 7, 2011
Oh ptchoof, it'll be good, I don't see the appeal of the so called rpg elements of the first game anyway. It was just picking up a ton of worthless weapons and having them lie about in the incredibly arcane inventory. It shall be good I say.

SillyBear

May 10, 2011
Mrmac23 said:
Oh, well done. Sod's Law says that now you've said it's going to be dissapointing, it's going to be dissapointing.

OT: In terms of the moral greyness and options for choice and interaction between races that made the series unique, Bioware's ended up getting a bit backed up into a corner, what with the plot of ME3 basically being "THE REAPERS ARE FUCKING UP EVERYONE'S SHIT BETTER GO KILL THEM".
Not at all. I think that's a fantastic setting for morally grey choices.

I gaurentee there will be really, really difficult choices with themes of sacrifice. You'll be making decisions that either condemn innocent people to their death "for the greater good", or save innocent whilst giving the greater threat the upper hand, etc.

theonecookie

Apr 14, 2009
Of course it will be a disappointment a lot of people are set on hating it before it even comes out and the others have standards set so high they will never be reached Its mainly the reason i think skyrim will be a disappointment next week that standards are set way to high

plus where dealing with bioware fans one tiny flaw and not enough spreadsheets and it's game over man game over

It'll still be good though maybe not the perfect game but good so just remember think like a pessimist and be surprised when it turns out good rather than an optimist and be disappointed when it doesn't turn out to be the best thing ever. Truly it is the only way to live a happy life

michiehoward

Apr 18, 2010
It will never be as amazing and fuck epic awesome as I picture, but it will rock, and it will be great to take my Shepard to the final moments with the universe hanging in the balance!

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
Everything disappoints a large portion of BioWare's fans somehow. To quote Terry Pratchett and be entirely awful:

"If some god somewhere had said 'Let there be light,' they'd be the ones to say things like 'Why? The darkness has always been good enough for us."

dessertmonkeyjk

Nov 5, 2010
Anyone else thinking about the possibilities of space battles? Got a fine maneuverable ship yet hardly any engagements aside from 2.

Sjakie

Feb 17, 2010
I think it very likely. PR and advertising will claim otherwise, but that is ofcourse just lies as is normal.

ME3 will probably be nice action, but hardly RPG. After all, it's a warstory

LarenzoAOG

Apr 28, 2010
I honestky don't know where all this talk of hype is coming from, since it was announced I've seen litterally two vids on it and maybe one advertisement. And I've actively searched for news about it.

michiehoward

Apr 18, 2010
Correction! After watching all the leaked Beta, its going to be everything I dreamed of!!!!!! Release date can't come fast enough!!!!!!!!!

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
You can't please everyone. Really, you can't. If you're set in your course that you will be disappointed by this game, that your business. I, however, and most other Mass Effect players, will choose to trust in BioWare here. They now know how NOT to do a game from Dragon Age 2.

Remember that, originally on-schedule, Mass Effect 3 was going to be released next month. Dragon Age 2's bad reception, I believe, is why they set the game back another quarter year for more development and fine-tuning. This will make the game have 2 full years of development time from Mass Effect 2's release. The common perception is that's more than enough time to produce a high-quality product from a major studio, horror stories like Gearbox and Duke Nukem Forever notwithstanding.

KittzCat25

Nov 6, 2011
I cаn't beleive.....My friеnd's sister makes 96/hr оn the internet. She has been unemployed fоr 1о months but last mоnth her incоmе was 8253 USD just wоrking on the PC for a fеw hours. Go tо this wеbsite...... СаshМаnу.соm

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
I honestly just don't know anymore. My hopes have been up then down then up again, so now I'm at the point where I'll just judge when I see it.

Vuliev

Jul 19, 2011
I've actually been avoiding the hype for the most part for this exact reason--I don't want my preconceived notions of the game crush my enjoyment when the game finally comes out. Too much speculation always leads to disappointment.