Who has the awesomest avatar?

Rune342

Aug 26, 2008
My personal favorite is Neonbob's Nuke the Whales. I can't remember how many times it has made me laugh.

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
Alpha1089 said:
This guy's: A random person
Why? Well, because it's from my favourite series. And it makes Nanoha look like a complete psychopath. I like that.
Hooray, someone recognized her befriending awesomeness!

On topic, Onyx and tellmeimaninja have pretty awesome avatars. Also, I like SimuLord's old Locke avatar since I liked Locke.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll wait for an awesome username thread for me to shine in.

Steppin Razor

Dec 15, 2009
TB_Infidel said:
Anyone one with anime related avatars instantly loses on the basis of having heliophobia.
Damn, well you got me. That big ole globe in the sky scares the shit out of me. It's hard making myself get up of a morning to go to work because I have to run to drive to the office in my car, WHILE IT'S SUNNY! Oh the humanity! However do I cope!? /sarcasm

Stereotyping is moronic. Don't do it.

Sleekgiant said:
Its going to be down to [user]Furburt[/user], [user]Hubilub[/user], [user]Neonbob[/user], [user]Onyx Oblivion[/user], and some of my old ones like the "Draw with Me" avvie.

Always is always will be
/thread
Was that "Draw with Me" avvie the one that had the two on either side of a glass wall? Because that one was awesome.

KaiRai

Jun 2, 2008
Souplex. Dude is popping a wrestling move on god.

I quite like mine :3 It's Jesus skydiving - what's not cool about that?

Psiboom

Oct 11, 2009
TheNamelessGuy, even if it's only for my recent obessesion with Reborn >_> <_< It was awesome before I found out about Reborn anyway... So, nyah?

FexusMaximus

Jul 30, 2009
I figured mine was cool enough. I mean...come ON, it's a freakin Carnifex! It just noms, and noms and noms.

If I had to vote for someone else, I'd have to go with tellmeimaninja's. Something about it gets me every time.

Agent_Nahmen_Jayden

Jun 28, 2010
Agent Nahmen Jayden FBI reporting for teh winz.

Edit: And that was my 100th post c'mon you can't deny me victory when that happens!

Blatherscythe

Oct 14, 2009
dementedartist22 said:
Blatherscythe said:
I'm going to be predictable here and nominate myself.
You'd have my vote if it wasn't going so fast. The best part about that .gif is the slowish chewing. I'm guessing most people haven't even seen the movie mine is from, and out of those few probably love the bizarre awesomeness of it. Anywho, alot of these are great, (Minus hyperhammy, sorry, I hate characters in movies catering so specifically to 4 1/2 year olds that crayons shoot out their ears), but I love the one with Simon Pegg dive failing
Never saw the movie your avatar is from, what's it called?

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
I am disgusted that nobody has mentioned my avatar yet. You drove me to this and may god have mercy on your soul.
[sub]why yes I WAS very bored today![/sub]

Jimbo1212

Aug 13, 2009
Alpha1089 said:
TB_Infidel said:
Anyone one with anime related avatars instantly loses on the basis of having heliophobia.
Damn, well you got me. That big ole globe in the sky scares the shit out of me. It's hard making myself get up of a morning to go to work because I have to run to drive to the office in my car, WHILE IT'S SUNNY! Oh the humanity! However do I cope!? /sarcasm

Stereotyping is moronic. Don't do it.
What is your join date?
And how many posts do you have?
I rest my case ladies and gentlemen. Either way, you picture has cat ears in it, so it definitely loses'.

Steppin Razor

Dec 15, 2009
TB_Infidel said:
What is your join date?
And how many posts do you have?
I rest my case ladies and gentlemen. Either way, you picture has cat ears in it, so it definitely loses'.
5402 posts as of joining on the 15th of December last year. Well, this would be post 5403 5406 now. So, something like 20ish posts a day? Doesn't sound like too much to me. Especially when you factor in that I work a 40 hour week in an office with access to The Escapist and quite a bit of free time to waste while doing my job.