Who has the awesomest avatar?

Blue Musician

Mar 23, 2010
FactualSquirrel said:
hyperhammy said:
Legion said:
I do p-pathetic insect. SHODAN is both Lord and Mas-s-s-ter.
Lame, we get it... the game is good! But mine is a freaking squirrel high on red bull. Take that lame-o face.
I have an electric pokémon squirrel who is eternally running around in circles. Beat that.
I have Rei Ayanami smiling. Beat that.

OT: On a more serious note, I would say I always liked Asturiel`s avy, Aby_Z avy and Alpha's one.

Asturiel

the God of Pants
Nov 24, 2009
Khaiseri said:
OT: On a more serious note, I would say I always liked Asturiel`s avy, Aby_Z avy and Alpha's one.
Paranoid me tells me you said that only because I mentioned that nobody did...

But the appreciative me says thanks, I was having a bit of a rough day, and this really helps :)

Nukarama

Jun 11, 2010
FactualSquirrel said:
I have an electric pokemon squirrel who is eternally running around in circles. Beat that.
Mine. Eyes made of diamonds beats electric squirrels.

OT: If I can't pick mine probably Redlin5:http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/Redlin5
Sorry don't know how to make the name and link the same.

Colodomoko

Feb 22, 2008
A white room with nothing, but a pair of sunglasses lying on the floor open. Simple yet it makes you think, perhaps outside the white room that the shades reside, no?

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
Why am I the first to say Worgen (road to elderado one), people used to always say him in these threads.

Steppin Razor

Dec 15, 2009
Asturiel said:
OT: I'm going to say that 1/3 of the quotes I get nowadays are people commenting on the awesomeness of my avatar, and no mentions of me?

*Goes into depression corner*
No one mentioned yours up to this point?

Well, alright then:

[HEADING=1]Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha![/HEADING]

Nah, but seriously, yours is pretty cool. Some might even say it's smooth. Like a criminal. [sub]Oh god that was lame[/sub]

Blue Musician

Mar 23, 2010
Asturiel said:
Khaiseri said:
Paranoid me tells me you said that only because I mentioned that nobody did..
You did? Whatever, I really meant it. I like your avatar. Oh, and try to have a nice day tomorrow, ok? I have been having a rough time these last weeks as well...

lasersandbearsohno

Nov 8, 2009
Blatherscythe said:
dementedartist22 said:
Blatherscythe said:
I'm going to be predictable here and nominate myself.
You'd have my vote if it wasn't going so fast. The best part about that .gif is the slowish chewing. I'm guessing most people haven't even seen the movie mine is from, and out of those few probably love the bizarre awesomeness of it. Anywho, alot of these are great, (Minus hyperhammy, sorry, I hate characters in movies catering so specifically to 4 1/2 year olds that crayons shoot out their ears), but I love the one with Simon Pegg dive failing
Never saw the movie your avatar is from, what's it called?
A Clockwork Orange.

Apparently telling some people you like it freaks them out because of its rather dark nature, but its got classical music :/

Asturiel

the God of Pants
Nov 24, 2009
Alpha1089 said:
No one mentioned yours up to this point?

Well, alright then:

[HEADING=1]Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha![/HEADING]

Nah, but seriously, yours is pretty cool. Some might even say it's smooth. Like a criminal. [sub]Oh god that was lame[/sub]
I expect nothing less, especially the lameness, thanks crazyman.
Khaiseri said:
You did? Whatever, I really meant it. I like your avatar. Oh, and try to have a nice day tomorrow, ok? I have been having a rough time these last weeks as well...
Your timing is questionable then.

*Comes out of depression corner*

I will try, and it's always you people with "real issues" that cause me to realize I don't have issues, you know I'm always willing to listen about whats hamperin ya. Talking, weither it be through text or voice really does relieve you of things that are depressing you/bringing you down.

Gildan Bladeborn

Aug 11, 2009
Well my avatar is an illustration of a fairly awesome (and insanely bloodthirsty) dude, but I certainly wouldn't suggest it's the "awesomest" avatar here. Distinctive though, since I seem to be the only one using it, so I'm happy.

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
Definitely a fan of numberthirteen's old bluejay avatar and kingofthesandbox's avatar.

Steppin Razor

Dec 15, 2009
Asturiel said:
I expect nothing less, especially the lameness, thanks crazyman.
You are quite welcome ye mighty and most benevolent God of Pants. My choice of favourite was a toss-up between a lot of avvies, but yours barely lost out to A random person and his Nanoha avatar. Fanboy power triumphed over the awesome of the dancing man.

Angus565

Mar 21, 2009
Furbyz said:
A Furby in a top hat and monocle is pretty high up there if I do say so myself.
It appears we have ourselves a very classy Top hat/Monocle standoff...