Who is the worst Final Fantasy character ever?

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
they all suck! I can't find one likeable character amongst any of them...maybe its just because Im a miserable bastard(at times) or something but they all have something about them that I dislike.

Fusioncode9

Sep 23, 2010
I hate every character from FF13 except for Sazh and Fang. Also Tidus, Rikku, and Selphie piss me off.

renegade7

Feb 9, 2011
It's all the same basic characters with different names...so my least favorite character personality... probably either the hyper teenage girl or the person with amnesia who spends the entire game all brooding and serious. They bring the whole game way down....

Luthir Fontaine

Oct 16, 2010
AgDr_ODST said:
they all suck! I can't find one likeable character amongst any of them...maybe its just because Im a miserable bastard(at times) or something but they all have something about them that I dislike.
6 my friend 6 its the only reason i keep coming back to these horrible games...but alas im pretty sure it well never happin again.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
Luthir Fontaine said:
AgDr_ODST said:
6 my friend 6 its the only reason i keep coming back to these horrible games...but alas im pretty sure it well never happin again.
6? im not sure I follow...are you talking about the 6th game in the series? or something else?

Foxblade618

Apr 27, 2011
Well, I hated the entire cast of IX, they were the biggest bunch of uninteresting cliches possible. BUT of all of them, I will pick 'Dagger' to hold the mantle of shameful characters in FF. I mean DAGGER, think about it and tell me that wasn't either the most forgettable, or conversely, the most dreadful pile of bland and angst you'd be hard pressed to find in anyone but Robin.

I do argue that not all characters are bad though, like some said. Delita is awesome, although he is still super angsty

SamuelT

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2009
Country
Nederland
GreatTeacherCAW said:
Vivi from FF9. And pretty much the entire cast of FF9. And pretty much the entire cast of every FF game. Almost all of them are whiney little bitches. Even the supposed "tough" guys come off as cry-babies with deeper voices. FF12 probably had the most likable cast.
Wha? FF9? What was wrong with 'em?

Luthir Fontaine

Oct 16, 2010
AgDr_ODST said:
Luthir Fontaine said:
AgDr_ODST said:
6? im not sure I follow...are you talking about the 6th game in the series? or something else?
Yeah FF6 maybe its my lost youth talking but that had a cast that was great and I would have a beer with compared to these little whinny gits

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
Luthir Fontaine said:
AgDr_ODST said:
Luthir Fontaine said:
AgDr_ODST said:
Yeah FF6 maybe its my lost youth talking but that had a cast that was great and I would have a beer with compared to these little whinny gits
now I get your angle mate....and I'd agree but its been awhile since I played FF6 so I can't say at the moment....I will say that all the hype and love(especially all the OMG PLEASE REMAKE IT ON PS3) that FF7 gets confuses the fuck out of me though

Mar 28, 2011
Khimari.
Not because he personally annoyed me for his personality, but because he was bloody useless.

FF7 was the only one with a good blue magic system, i.e. it wasn't one characters whole skill set.

busterkeatonrules

- in Glorious Black & White!
Legacy
Jun 22, 2009
Country
Norway
OmniscientOstrich said:
While I haven't played any game past 10, I can't bare to think how they'd make a more anoying character than Tidus, I really hate that guy.
Tell me about it.

Do they genuinely expect us to root for something that dresses like an industrial accident? And acts as if it has recieved a brain transplant from a spoiled 10-year-old girl? Who is probably better off without it? Seriously?

The (alleged) guy is still a whiny, needy brat at the age of 17! FFX was a crappy enough game in its own right, with its Sphere Grid and its Blitzball, its abysmal supporting cast and no WORLD MAP, but it is entirely thanks to Tidus that it actually qualifies as horrible in my book.

From what I hear about FFXIII, parts (all?) of the cast greatly resemble Tidus in terms of bitchy behaviour and general nails-on-blackboard audience appeal - one of MANY reasons why I decided to give up on the series once and for all.

(I did play FFXII, and Vaan with his metal bra didn't really bother me.)

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
Vanille, its like Rikku, Selphie and Yuffie were heading towards some sort of perky singularity and Vanille is the hideous result.

Kill it with fire.

lord.jeff

Oct 27, 2010
Vincent, there may be a bit of fan hate influencing this decision but every time he spoke it was whining about how much his life sucks, he even mentions how he would love to sleep forever when you first meet him.