Who is the worst Final Fantasy character ever?

Aug 21, 2010
I never liked Wakka. I just didn't. He's my least favourite. I didn't like Barret for basically just being a copy of Mr T. That's who Barret was. I like all of the whiny main characters. It's kind of the point of them to be whiny so it makes it easier for us to notice them finding themselves.

I'm going to admit, that loathed as she is, I once had a major crush on Rikku. She has to be the sexiest game character ever.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Nieroshai said:
scorptatious said:
INB4 Cloud Strife and Tidus.

Although I personally liked the former.

Possibly my least favorite FF character would be Rikku from FFX. I don't think I've seen anyone as annoying as she was in a game. Seriously, every time she spoke I found myself saying "Shut up Rikku!"
You didn't find Mr. "Happy festival fireworks!" more annoying? Rikku felt too much of a side character to tick me off as mmuch as Wakka did.
I actually liked Wakka. Although I can agree his "Happy festival fireworks!" comment was VERY inappropriate considering the situation the gang was in.

K84

Feb 15, 2010
Kuja, every gay parade inch of him.
Actually, nothing but pure hatred for FF9 here.
Can't stand that Vivi too.

DJ_Bunce

Jan 20, 2010
I would probably say Seifer - he's just a psychotic sissy mamas boy... Worst goodie? Everyone in X-2

gCrusher

Mar 17, 2011
It's really difficult to like Edward in Final Fantasy IV. He'll take a blow, run to hiding just before you throw a potion at him. He's not there, so it's wasted. Thanks, bard.

McMarbles

May 7, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
Gotta go with the entire cast of FF3.

At least, from the DS version.
They didn't have enough personality to hate. They didn't have Gordon's uselessness, Edward's cowardliness, Tidus's whininess...

Jedisolo75

Aug 12, 2009
Nothing can be worse than Brother In FFX2. Actually, everyone was horrible in FFX2, even the characters that I liked in FFX.

Vivace-Vivian

Apr 6, 2010
Most of the ones I hate have been mentioned.

So, Steiner from nine. Fat, jerk landed MY GIRL. *Rage rage*

SpireOfFire

Dec 4, 2009
i've only played 7 and 8 and heard some awful things about 10 and 13.

probly squall. dear god, what a whiny, brooding, pussy *****.

alm96

Oct 11, 2009
Every single character created after FFVII with the exception of Barrett, Balthier and Basch.

RaNDM G

Apr 28, 2009
It's a tie between Tidus from X, Vaan from XII, and the Moogle.

Seriously, who the Hell thought bringing back Moogles in XIII-2 was a good idea?

Volothos

Dec 31, 2008
I'd have to say Tidus. Everything about him just wants to make me punch him in the face. I would've said Hope but someone mentioned him almost stabbing Snow in the face. I wanna see that.

On that note, I'd say Snow too. To me, he's a freaking broken record. Whenever he's around all I hear is "SERAH?! SERAAAAAAAAAH!". Ugh.

I'm not sure if this counts too but I, in some cases SEVERELY, dislike the entire dissidia cast except Kefka. I think Squeenix forgot what made them all memorable or their initial motivations.

Ashcrexl

May 27, 2009
well, the warriors of light were terrible because they didnt have any personality at all a la link, but thats kind of cheating, so i'll go with... fuck, i love or at least like every major character from every other game i've played.

hmmm.

i guess my least favorite (but still great!) character would be quina from FFIX just because of how unnecessary she/he felt sometimes, though she/he still made me chuckle quite often, so i still like him/her.

also, not that big a fan of blue mages (cooks?)

CScuff

Jan 14, 2011
FFXII. Fran. That was the single most annoying voice I have ever head in my life. It sounded like an abnormally large rodent learned English, got a rope tied around its neck, and was then stuck underwater to read the script.

nbamaniac

Apr 29, 2011
Luthir Fontaine said:
AgDr_ODST said:
Yeah FF6 maybe its my lost youth talking but that had a cast that was great and I would have a beer with compared to these little whinny gits
now I get your angle mate....and I'd agree but its been awhile since I played FF6 so I can't say at the moment....I will say that all the hype and love(especially all the OMG PLEASE REMAKE IT ON PS3) that FF7 gets confuses the fuck out of me though
Believe me FF6 is just as loved.. The thing is FF7 fanboys are more vocal :D