Who was the last enemy you killed?

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Let me think, I was playing Halo 3 last night? do online enemies count? Actually, I played a round of Doodle Jump this morning so I guess it was one of those doodle monsters.

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
My God...
My thread is... ALIVE!!!

Anyway,
They were some soldiers in Stronghold 2.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
The last enemy I killed was Unicron from Transformers Armada.

That's right, I annihilated a Transformer the size of a planet. BOOYAH! :D

Norks

Jan 21, 2010
A weedle on Pokemon Heartgold, yes I know they only faint but when a bug gets body-slammed by a 18 ft snake made of boulders you try and tell be it doesn't die! o.0

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
God of War 3 Spoiler
It was actually zeus I killed, but since Kratos takes suicide, does that make him the last enemy I killed?

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
Norks said:
A weedle on Pokemon Heartgold, yes I know they only faint but when a bug gets body-slammed by a 18 ft snake made of boulders you try and tell be it doesn't die! o.0
Wait... I have a picture for you

Norks

Jan 21, 2010
reg42 said:
Norks said:
Wait... I have a picture for you
Thanks you, I actually nearly pissed myself laughing! :D

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Some random Pontian spearman in Rome: Total War. Details below.

I'm playing through the main campaign as the House of Brutii, and thanks to the earliest Senate Missions I was given I decided to take over Greece. So when they started retreating to Nicomedia and Rhodes, I followed and wiped them out. However, this was right on Pontus's territory, so I set up an alliance with Pontus. As soon as the Greeks were wiped out I planned to break the alliance after sending my own armies near to their main cities, for a swift and unexpected invasion. Needless to say, it didn't go as planned.

I managed to corner the Greeks in Rhodes, so I sent a land army south from Nicomedia to deal with their last army on the mainland, intending for them to meet up with a navy on the south oast of what is now Turkey for the quick hop across to Rhodes. Well,while I was dealing with the Greek land forces the Pontians decided they preferred me as an enemy and decided to attack. I was left facing two forces of Pontians and Greeks with a single force while my navy was all but surrounded by Pontus's own naval forces. It was pretty close, but I managed to get the navy out of there and get to Rhodes and take down the Greeks. Except while I did that Pontus decided to attack all my cities in northern Turkey that I'd taken from the Greeks. I had to fight an entire mini-campaign in Turkey to retake those cities before I could move east. Now I have one city besieged and another two armies converging on my main eastern 'gateway' to Pontus. Time will tell if I can beat them back and continue the eastern expansion... (thank Anoia, rattle your drawers, that my northern borders are all safe thanks to various alliances...).