Who was your first crush?

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
The title question is explanatory enough (assuming you know the slang word "crush"), but I figured I'd explain anyway. Who was the first person you had a liking for? Was there anything in particular you liked about them, or was it that you were just suffering your very first case of "teh hormones?"

...It's truly an awful ailment at first isn't it? XD

The first one I remember was a girl in my Fifth Grade Class named heather. Honestly I just thought she was pretty. I had absolutely no concept of "a good or compatible personality."

In hindsight she was actually kind of Boorish and rude to a lot of people XD

Not exactly attractive traits, but eh.

TL;DR

Who was your first crush?

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
It would've probably been back in fourth grade or so, a girl named Rebecca, but she always went by Becca instead.

She had cute glasses and an adorable little lisp, and she had started developing rather early comparative to the other girls in the class. >.>

I was always too shy and nervous and self-conscious about my body to make any sort of move, though.

Jeez, that would've been about a decade ago now...

Angie7F

WiseGurl
Nov 11, 2011
I was sure I was going ot get married to Rhett.
He looked like Leonardo Dicaprio and was so cute.
Sucks that I had to move back to Japan.

Mr Fixit

Oct 22, 2008
Ah her name was Amanda or was it Alisha, either way they were twins & they were perfect, but they were my best friends sisters so they were kinda off limits. If only we had been a little older, we could have had so much fun.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Through most of elementary school I had a crush on this girl called Barbara, but this was likely because she was the most popular girl of my class - Everyone had a crush on her. She also was blond and had blue eyes and stuff. Typical pretty girl traits

Kevlar Eater

Sep 27, 2009
It's been quite a while since I thought about that. In 7th grade, I had a major crush on this goth girl, Lauren. She wasn't one of those brooding goths who wanted to summon dark, evil spirits on a bright sunny day, or (even worse) a gawth, but she was a perky goth [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PerkyGoth]. To make matters better and worse, she didn't mind my company when other girls did, until I gagged from her breath when she was in close proximity. Yeah, that totally sucked.

sextus the crazy

Oct 15, 2011
My first crush was my closest childhood female friend. I'd kind been in love with her since the early days of elementary school, but didn't have the nerve to ask her out until 10th grade. We broke up a few months later (I'm pretty sure it was my fault) and now any sort of conversation between us is really awkward and we never see each other anymore. Which Blows.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Oh crap... I actually remember... please bear in mind that I'm approaching my thirties, and all... DX

1. The 'popular girl' crush that most guys at school liked was Laura, though they were generally intimidated by her twin brother Joseph, the fact that she was the oldest in the year and also very tall (for a then ten year old girl, that is).
2. My 'personal' crush was a girl called Finola, who wasn't especially pretty, but we got on pretty well. There was a group of about ten of us, with four guys and six girls, and we were the 'geek couple'... -_-

EDIT: This post was moderated to remove an identifying last name.

Lil devils x_v1legacy

More Lego Goats Please!
May 17, 2011
My first crush was on a boy in my class in 3rd grade. I was cured of it the moment he said " you like me don't you" and kissed me without permission. At that moment, I realized I didn't like him anymore, in fact I hated him at that point for saying something so stupid and having the arrogance to just kiss me like that, and my reaction was to hit him in the mouth. LOL I didn't like him after that at all. I had many crushes completely shattered by the guy saying something stupid that changed my view of them entirely. LOL

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
I had a crush on a girl named Haley (took me a minute to think of her name) in grade 6 (7th year of school).[footnote]In Australia we do this prep - grade 6 thing, with prep being sort of a "year 0."[/footnote] I just thought she was pretty. Also, I was teased somewhat mercilessly (as in, by nearly every single fucking goddamn year level in the school) in grades 5 and 6, and she was one of the only girls nice to me.

Plasticaprinae

Jul 9, 2013
It was in 1st grade and my crush was sooooo dreamy. His name was Luke. He had black hair and a lot of charisma for a kid his age. He was pretty popular and just a swell kid. Apparently he grew up to be a handsome man. I was really negative when I was younger though and that pushed him away. But thats fine. I look back on him in amusement.

Oct 2, 2012
My first crush was this girl in my first grade class. Asian, smart and wore glasses. Seems I've been attracted to those things since I was a wee one :p
Unfortunately by the time she was old enough to start crushing on boys she wasn't into me :(
Lil devils x said:
My first crush was on a boy in my class in 3rd grade. I was cured of it the moment he said " you like me don't you" and kissed me without permission. At that moment, I realized I didn't like him anymore, in fact I hated him at that point for saying something so stupid and having the arrogance to just kiss me like that, and my reaction was to hit him in the mouth. LOL I didn't like him after that at all. I had many crushes completely shattered by the guy saying something stupid that changed my view of them entirely. LOL
Also, that was ballsy. I tip my hat to you :D

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
A blonde girl named Stephanie. I was in the same class as her from kindergarten through third grade, then I moved schools. Met up with her again in high school and we were friends for awhile. Stephanie had turned out rather tall, awkward, homely and shy by that point... and I was into a gorgeous half-black girl I had met at my mom's church, whom I wound up in an on-again off-again sexual relationship with for the next decade. She only just recently settled down with someone who can meet her very confusing emotional needs. No idea where Stephanie wound up (or what her last name was... the other girl I'm not going to name here, I don't think her husband knows about me or what she did with me during her other two marriages. Hopefully she's happy enough with him that I don't hear from her).

Browncoat86

Mar 27, 2008
My first crush was my 6th grade French teacher, and looking back on it now, I can say with almost 100% certainty that she is the reason I now gravitate towards top heavy blondes. Shame I can't for the life of me remember her name

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
I was about 11. Had a crush on the one redhead girl in my class.

Then again, my primary school was ridiculously small, with year groups of about a dozen or so, as it was just the village school. So she was one of two girls.

kenu12345

Seeker of Ancient Knowledge
Aug 3, 2011
Well it seems my first crush was alot later then alot of peoples. hehe. Mine was in my fresh man year of high school. With a red head named Kerri. It wasnt immediate but over time that I started to like her. We had about everything in common not to mention she was gorgeous. Ah it is too bad what fate has in store for us sometimes