Who was your first crush?

Eddie the head

Feb 22, 2012
I can think of more people who have had a crush on me then I have had on other people. Witch is odd I'm not that attractive. Anyway I think my first "real" crush was this girl in high school named "Jackie" she had the funniest laugh.

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
T0ad 0f Truth said:
During kindergarten, I had a crush on a girl named... Kelly, I think.

Yes, my first crush was lesbian.* Is anyone really surprised?

She was also my first kiss, technically. We were both 5. I'm told it was adorable.

I believe it lasted a few months. The crush, I mean, not the kiss. I trust the kiss lasted about half a second. Anyway, I had a new crush not long thereafter. On a boy, if memory serves. Kevin. I clearly had a thing for Ke names.

So yeah...

[sub]
*Gramatical note because I know someone is going to misread that and I wanted to get this out of the way. No, I'm not saying Kelly was a lesbian. Or even that I was. I'm saying that the crush was lesbian - as in we were both female. While I think my phrasing makes that perfectly clear, I figured I'd add this disclaimer to avoid having to deal with people who misunderstood that point.
[/sub]

Gordon_4_v1legacy

Aug 22, 2010
I was 9, and because my folks were working I went to an after school thing (mother wasn't convinced I'd not burn the house down in absence of adults) hosted at a house. The person running the service had a daughter who was 14; and she was stunning. Tall, beautiful smile and could kick my ass at Mario Kart, Mortal Kombat and could practically play Super Mario World 3 with her eyes shut AND she'd watch Power Rangers with me.....if I knew then what I know now.

JagermanXcell

Oct 1, 2012
A girl named Reanna back in 6th grade.

She was so cute! I was so cute! :3
It never worked out, she found out, she avoided me for the rest of the year like the plague, because boys are icky or something... idk. D':

Now we're both 18, friends, and laugh about it when one of us brings it up.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Assuming we're only talking about crushes with REAL people (*coughgadgetfromrescuerangerscough*), my first crush was with a girl named Grace in 5th grade.

One day, I worked up the balls to ask her to the school dance, which was that day.

That was one of the most humiliating days of my life. No, I won't go into detail.

Uncle Comrade

Feb 28, 2008
A girl at primary school called Debbie. My memories from back then are vague, but I do remember that she was pretty and smart (and may actually have been what gave me my fondness for girls with glasses, now I think about it).
I remember was being out in the playing field one day, she and her friends were singing this song about some fairytale princess, and acting out bits of it, and roped me in (probably as I happened to be walking past them at the time) to be 'The Handsome Prince' to Debbie's Princess. And thus I had my first kiss. Which lasted about half a second, we are at that age where kissing was widely regarded as a bit icky, but that's what princes and princesses did in fairytales, so it had to be done.

About the same time, there was another girl, whose name I can't remember. I don't think I ever had a crush on her, but we did 'go out' briefly*, in that primary school way where 'going out' with someone didn't really involve going anywhere or even necessarily talking to the other person.

Also in our last year we had a sort of Year Six Variety Show, Debbie and her friends dressed up as the Spice Girls and mimed to some of their songs on stage. Seeing her dancing around in a little white dress made me feel funny in a way I only vaguely understood at the time.

After that I had a bit of a dry spell crush-wise (going to an all-boys school can have that effect), until in my mid-teens I fell hopelessly in love with a girl called Julia who used to sit with us on the bus home. Nothing ever happened though, sadly.

[sub]
*When I say 'briefly', I mean it lasted less than a day. Word went around school in the morning that she wanted to go out with me, to which I shrugged and said "Okay", and went back to doodling. Then in the afternoon word went around that she didn't want to go out with my anymore. To which I shrugged and said "Okay", and went back to doodling.[/sub]

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
My first proper one was when I was about 10/11 on my mums friends son.
He older by about 4 or 5 years, one of the smartest and most popular guys in his year so I didn't have a cat in Hells chance.

We all went on holiday together (mine and his mum, me, him and his friend and cousin) and he got drunk enough to kiss me properly! Woo hoo~~ I went to kiss his cheek and he pulled me in for a snog. It was my first proper kiss, I was well chuffed.

My mum and his don't talk any more so I don't speak to him. I think he's gay now actually.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Being a 90s child it was obviously the Pink Power Ranger.

[http://s846.photobucket.com/user/micky_vey/media/PinkRanger3_zpsc0631b6f.jpg.html]

Who wouldnt?

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Bara_no_Hime said:
T0ad 0f Truth said:
During kindergarten, I had a crush on a girl named... Kelly, I think.

Yes, my first crush was lesbian.* Is anyone really surprised?

She was also my first kiss, technically. We were both 5. I'm told it was adorable.

I believe it lasted a few months. The crush, I mean, not the kiss. I trust the kiss lasted about half a second. Anyway, I had a new crush not long thereafter. On a boy, if memory serves. Kevin. I clearly had a thing for Ke names.

So yeah...

[sub]
*Gramatical note because I know someone is going to misread that and I wanted to get this out of the way. No, I'm not saying Kelly was a lesbian. Or even that I was. I'm saying that the crush was lesbian - as in we were both female. While I think my phrasing makes that perfectly clear, I figured I'd add this disclaimer to avoid having to deal with people who misunderstood that point.
[/sub]
Your disclaimer is too short and legible! You'd make a horrible user agreements writer XD

Buffoon1980

Mar 9, 2013
I was so pathetic in primary school, I had a crush on pretty much every girl in my class at one point or another.

But the first real, enduring crush was on a redhead in my grade 6 class. I adored her from afar for my entire high school existence. It started at a party we had to celebrate the end of primary school. My best friend at the time drank too much soft drink and threw up, setting a precedent for the years ahead when he graduated to alcohol. I was getting a lift home with a few other kids, including this girl.

I started telling a ghost story. She seemed intrigued, and impressed with my storytelling skills. That was the last time I actually talked to her for many years. I remember once in the library she was sitting near me, and I was exquisitely aware of the fact that I was the closest human being in the world to her. I also remember the one precious occasion I had a reason to talk to her, to tell her that the next class had been moved to another room. I remember seeing her in the street the first time I returned to my home town after moving away to University. She'd cut her gorgeous hair, but it still looked fantastic. I came so close to telling her how I'd felt all those years. And I remember seeing her picture in the local newspaper announcing her marriage.

I graduated from high school 15 years ago, but these memories are still very clear.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no romantic, my attraction was pure infatuation, based on appearances alone. I hope she's happy wherever she is.

Kuilui

Apr 1, 2010
First crush I think was a girl in 5th grade named Jacqueline. Don't really remember what she looks like but I do remember liking her a lot. Pretty sure she liked me to we used to play footsies in class. Me and my friend and a friend of my friend were talking about who we liked. I said mine and the friend of my friend ratted me out. Very awkward mentally scarring experience came about shortly thereafter and thus began the spiraling drain that was my paranoia and my being alone. Never got to repay that little **** for doing that.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Imp Emissary said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
There was this guy I knew growing up, Jacob, and he was really cool and fun to be around. He was one of the very few people I could be a massive goof ball around and not care, so naturally I had this huge crush on him. I remember in 9th grade we were both in this debate club and we just got done with a conference, so our group was having dinner at the nearest restaurant. At one point during the day he said he wanted to tell me something and he was gonna tell me at dinner.

What was that message you ask? He told me that he's going to come out to his parents when he got home.

Really ruined my dinner honestly, not that I wasn't happy for him, but it was just my luck.
HA! Sorry, but that isn't the first time I've heard a story like that. I wonder how often it actually happens.

Anyway, look on the bight side. You didn't end up as a beard, and you have an interesting story to tell.

Mine is much more boring.
I knew a girl as a friend for a good while in school(high school I think), asked her out once, and she said no. The end....

See. :D Boring right?
That is true, and pretty damn boring. :p

I've told that story to a couple friends of mine and they have dubbed it the "Chicken Story" since I was eating some pretty awesome chicken when he decided to drop that little fact bomb on me.

Although, you're more ballsy than I am with asking my crushes out. I'm too much of a coward to do that. :D

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
It was this girl in middle school when I was 14-15 I can't remember, she was very cute and sporty, I just remember that I would turn red as an apple whenever I was near her, but she liked me too and one day she asked me out and we were supposedly a couple, but we both got super nervous whenever we were near each other so all we ever did was stare at each other blush and then make up excuses to walk away, then she moved and then I moved, oddly enough despite the fact that I move a lot, we've bumped into each other a couple of times, she jokes that we're still together because we never actually broke up, funny thing is that she has a girlfriend now which explains why she liked me actually, I was very girly looking -_-'

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
I had a crush on the popular boy in class in 7th grade, which in a class of 11 people, isn't really hard.
He was athletic, smart, funny, easy-going, and cute. I was actually quite rude to him because of that because it upset me to be crushing on some guy in 7th grade.

Years later, I feel bad. He's probably forgotten though. I hope he's forgotten.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
staika said:
To be brutally honest. It was 4th grade and we had this smoking hot teacher but I can't remember her name for the life of me. She was basically the crush of every boy in the class. Sadly she got married halfway through the year to my broken heart. It's kinda funny to look back on it now but hey I was in 4th grade =P
LOL... suddenly reminded me of a teacher at school. AFAICR, she wasn't 'smokin' hot', but she was definitely very pretty, and one boy in my class refused to acknowledge that she had married, and continued to call her 'Miss Palmer', even though she was now 'Mrs Conrad'.

One thing, though, she was the first to note what would become my chronic major depression... :/

Anyway, I'm now thinking if anyone knows what their 'first crushes' are up to now... >_> ... <_< ... (senior med student and looking pretty damn hot, even if she doesn't smile much, by the looks of things... and marketing exec at PwC, while looking a little like Samantha Mathis...)

Diddy_Mao

Jan 14, 2009
Short of a handful of pathetic celebrity crushes I can't say I've really ever had a real crush.

Most of my relationships I kinda fell ass-backward into and didn't have time to develop a crush.

That being said, there was certainly a short and godawful period between 5th and 7th grade where I was just infatuated with the entire concept of girls. Shortly after my first kiss...which is kind of a pathetic story in itself, I spent a disturbing amount of time trying to make sure it happened again.

Extra-Ordinary

Elite Member
Mar 17, 2010
T0ad 0f Truth said:
Honestly I just thought she was pretty. I had absolutely no concept of "a good or compatible personality."
Ah, I had the exact same problem with my first crush.
I think it was a 8th, 9th, 10th grade English classmate by name of Mikaela. I don't know, I guess I just go for the shy types. I was completely aware of what being a hormonal teenager meant at the time so, to put it bluntly (and somewhat shrewdly) my thoughts were "Huh. I seem to be attracted to this girl in a way that isn't simply sexual. IT MUST BE LOVE!"
But then I learned she was one of the "cool kids" and that emotion quickly evaporated.

Johnny Impact

Aug 6, 2008
I had a crush on the same girl from as far back as I can remember, all the way through high school graduation. To quote Peter Parker, "the woman I loved since before I even liked girls." Is it considered a crush if it lasts twelve years?

Jet-black hair, pale skin, maybe 5'8", slender and hard from athleticism. She never wore make-up, fancy clothes, or any of the ridiculous hairstyles girls sported at the time. She seemed indifferent to cliques, trends, popularity -- cool in a genuinely cool way, rather than the trying-too-hard way you generally see with teens. By society's standards, she wasn't the prettiest girl in school. I'd say most guys would have given her a 7.5. But to me she was the most beautiful thing....Seeing her was like startling a sleeping deer on a quiet winter's walk. Way before I had the words to express, I felt like an intruder, briefly blessed to have witnessed the perfect grace of a natural world I would never be a part of.

I had the obligatory fantasies of sex, companionship, etc., but I never even dreamed of telling her how I felt. I was a stumbling social pariah, a perfect example of what every kid wants to avoid being or being around. She wouldn't have touched me with a ten-foot pole, nor should she have. I knew that, so I kept to myself.

I've heard real love is supposed to sweep away those silly childhood longings. Having never known real love or companionship, I guess I still love her a little, though it's been eighteen years since I last saw her.

shogunblade

Apr 13, 2009
I used to have a thing for a girl in Junior High named Liz. She was really, really pretty. I'd didn't want to do anything with her, although being fat and acne ridden, there was little that could ever get the two of us to talk to one another, but then I found out I had a singing voice, and then she sort of talked to me more.

She liked older music and movies too (actually seemed to appreciate the movies she watched), and sometimes I thought I'd have a chance. Never did, and she's moved on, and I have too, to some degree, but she was probably one of the cooler girls I had met. I've met many more since Jr. High, but this is a 'first crush' forum post, not a 'girls you like(d)' post.