Who would win in a fight: you or your avatar?

Indyca

May 16, 2013
I'd have to agree with Hazy992, as both our avatars being Vegeta means we'd both be demolished. *shrugs* what are you gonna do?

Madame_Lawliet

Jul 16, 2013
Scanty would most likely kick my ass pretty effectively, hell she might not even have to try, just sick that army of ghosts on me and watch the fireworks.
Although ironically enough in the cannon of PSG demons are depicted as more merciful and sympathetic towards humans then angels are (Demons = peace through control, Angels = anarchic freedom, it's exactly the opposite of how it normally works and that's part of the joke) so she probably wouldn't kill me.

Unless I hit on Kneesocks.
Then I'm dead meat.

Blinktv

Nov 24, 2013
It's times like these when My profile picture shines, needless to say I think I am fine.

Mister K

This is our story.
Apr 25, 2011
My avatar is England boxing champion. Unless I give in, I'll be destroyed.

Aug 1, 2010
Blinktv said:
It's times like these when My profile picture shines, needless to say I think I am fine.
I might have just been because I'm exhausted, but this made me giggle.

Artina89 said:
I just want to thank you for existing and reminding me of this. Easily one of my favorite performances ever.

OT:
Really depends on the age he is.

In his prime or at my age, I wouldn't stand a chance. He could kill me with his fabulous hair alone.

At the age in the photo, I'm not sure. He'd still probably take me down.

Current age I would stand a chance because as Plinkett once said, Sean Connery is looking roughly like this these days:
[img/]http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/03/sci_nat_wellcome_exhibition/img/2.jpg[/img]

Sigmund Av Volsung

Hella noided
Dec 11, 2009
Well, I am not sure if what my avatar does applies in this world...if it does, then yes, I am fucked, if it doesn't, then I am still not sure if I would be able to stand up to a woman wielding a giant USB sword.

Rattja

Dec 4, 2012
Well... I can't exactly fight the universe so I'm screwd. I mean, if space somehow became sentient and wanted me gone, there is not much to be done really.

Too bad I don't have my old avatar witch was Vivi, he'd still murder me, but I would feel better because hey it's Vivi, he's awesome!

busterkeatonrules

- in Glorious Black & White!
Legacy
Jun 22, 2009
Country
Norway
Buster Keaton was trained in the art of physical comedy from childhood, routinely being thrown around on vaudeville stages by his father (who would also throw him at the occasional heckler in the audience) and was supposedly once required to strip naked in front of the mayor of New York in response to a child abuse charge.

When making movies, he would typically be doing his own stunts, everybody else's stunts, as well as acting, directing, and coming up with scripts requiring a multitude of insane stunts. The cameraman would typically be told to keep shooting until Keaton yelled 'Cut' - or was killed.

During the making of his most famous movie, The General (1927), set during the American Civil War, Keaton initially insisted on using wood as fuel for the actual 1860s locomotives involved. Unlike coal, which by then had been the norm for as long as anyone could remember, wood caused embers to fly from the locomotive's smokestacks, starting a serious brushfire - which was swiftly brought under control by local volunteer firefighters under the personal leadership of Keaton.

When asked how he could do all that crazy stuff without showing signs of pain or injury, Keaton simply removed his shirt - showing off a massive collection of scars and bruises. This was his only secret: He cared more about the comedy than about not getting hurt.

He actually broke his neck once. And survived. And didn't notice. Just another day at work.

"I'm not very good at public speaking, so to show that my heart is in the right place, I'll fight any man in the house."
[small]-Buster Keaton, responding to a toast in his honor at the celebration of his 69th birthday.[/small]
Yeah. And he was about 33 when <that avatar picture was taken.

I'm 33 now.

I lost the fight the day he was born!

Megalodon

May 14, 2010
Well, given my avatar is beer...
I've emerged victorious against Wallops Wood many times already.

Sep 13, 2009
Huh... actually maybe. I would need to find a certain sword, but as someone who does a lot of climbing, I actually might stand a decent chance with it. That being said, this is one of the most annoying colossi, my chances wouldn't be very good.

WindKnight

Quiet, Odd Sort.
Legacy
Jul 8, 2009
Cephiro
Country
United Kingdom
Letsee, Fuu Hououji is - Wise, intelligent and strategic.

She has at her command evolving magic armor, an evolving magic sword thats about 50% longer than she is tall (enchanted to be light as a feather to her and her alone) a battery of magic that includes attack, defense, healing and binding spells.

Oh, and a godzilla scale magic god/elemental being/giant magical robot.

On the plus side, she's a very compassionate person, so I don't think she's going to kill me unless she absolutely has to.

Jul 31, 2013
Me against Stannis "the Mannis" Baratheon? Well, let's see...

I have 6 years of experience in jiu-jitsu and sambo even though I'm not in such a great shape anymore. Not that big or strong either but I got some good technique under my belt.

Now, Stannis is a) a trained and experienced warrior, b) 2 heads taller than me and c) the wielder of Lightbringer, the reincarnation of Azor Ahai, the Warrior of Light and the righteous king of Westeros. Overall, just a bona fide badass.

Yeah, the odds are in his favour, I guess....

The Event

Aug 16, 2012
Me against Dearth Nadir...
He presumably has some sort of Force powers and he also has Chicken Stormtroopers to aid him so it could be quite tough.

On the other hand he's just a muppet so that gives me quite an advantage.

Last Hugh Alive

Jul 6, 2011
Me vs Mitch Hedberg? He's already dead. His unique style of comedy owed a lot to his noticeable stage fright. There's one fight I'm confident I would win.

Not that I'd ever have the urge to punch Mitch Hedberg, though.

Diddy_Mao

Jan 14, 2009
Pretty sure he'd kick my ass, steal all my stuff and repurpose it to make a giant war machine to take over the planet.

Tony2077

Dec 19, 2007
Windknight said:
Letsee, Fuu Hououji is - Wise, intelligent and strategic.

She has at her command evolving magic armor, an evolving magic sword thats about 50% longer than she is tall (enchanted to be light as a feather to her and her alone) a battery of magic that includes attack, defense, healing and binding spells.

Oh, and a godzilla scale magic god/elemental being/giant magical robot.

On the plus side, she's a very compassionate person, so I don't think she's going to kill me unless she absolutely has to.
i think your screwed if you do beat her given who one of her friends is

Josh123914

They'll fix it by "Monday"
Nov 17, 2009
Well, I think it'd be a matter of how long I survive before she hunts me down.
I'd find a small hole to hide in, but then she'd into morph ball...

BUT!
If I could somehow hoard all the Heavy Missile ammo I could surround myself in fencing and be safe.....