Who would you cosplay as?

C117

Aug 14, 2009
Well, if forced, I guess I'd cosplay as Gin from Bleach. I've already got all the clothing I need except the captains' robe, so all I've got to do from there is dye my hair white-purple.

BoxCutter

Jul 3, 2009
I'm not one for cosplay but for the sake of conversation. Alan Wake, I could literally just wear clothes.

Rarhnor

Jun 2, 2010
I could well see myself as a genuine Lloyd Irving.

I'd like to do White Glint, though. Full size, of course.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Light or L, I guess.

I can't think of all that many cool male characters. Much less ones that I could pull off.

Edit: Lelouch/Zero might be cool.

^=ash=^

Sep 23, 2009
Okita Sougo from Gintama would be great to do .. complete with rocket launcher ofcourse.

Hell infact any of the Shinsengumi named characters would be fun since they have an awesome uniform.

Blackmagic1515

Jul 6, 2009
ShadowKatt said:
Blackmagic1515 said:
In Octover I will be Edward Elric (besides being a girl). In May I'm planning to go as Tifa from FFVII. Although I need to save money for a proper costume.

ShadowKatt said:
Squall, Final Fantasy VIII.

Because he's awesome.
And you sir are awesome for going as him.
Money is always the issue. Aside from not living near any convention hotspots, I'd need a real black leather jacket with at least a faux furlined collar, and a replica gunblade, and I just don't have $400 to put into an outfit.
Ah yes that doesn't help. Alot of saving up would need to be done to properly cosplay Squall.

Hashime

Jan 13, 2010
I don't know what I would cosplay as, but I would like to see a Counselor troy at wedding cosplay...wink...wink.

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
Kenshiro. I could probably pull it off if I worked out 8 hours a day, ate nothing but protein shakes, and got a tan.

ShadowKatt

Mar 19, 2009
ahlycks said:
heheh... not that i would EVER cosplay because, you know, i have a social life... but deep down inside, i always wished to dress as...

ShadowKatt said:
Auron!

If you could pull off Auron, it would be awesome too.

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
Well, I'm planning to go as Ivan from Golden Sun to GameX (if that's even happening this year. Does anyone know?)

I would go as Isaac, but my hair can't be gelled to stick out like his.

Draithx

Jul 8, 2009
Minato from P3
Lelouch from Code Geass

These would be my first choices that are possible to do. Hideyoshi would be pretty funny too though and I'd pick Shiki from Kara no Kyoukai as crossdressing choice.