Who would you cosplay as?

Thisbedutch

Apr 23, 2009
RE1's Jill Valentine.

Though I do have the boobs for FFX's Lulu, just not the face/height/everything else.

Lady Nilstria

Aug 11, 2009
Amira from Otoyomegatari.

And since I have a horse, I could also do this!

Though I can't even imagine how expensive all of that embroidered cloth would be.

hazelwoof

Nov 12, 2009
I went to the MCM Expo in London as the Eleventh Doctor!

My friends went as the Batman Villains. They were pretty cool.

Our plan for the November expo is the cast of Pokemon. I'm Gary and we've got all the original gymleaders, Professor Oak, Nurse Joy, Ash's Mum and Mr Mime, Jessie and James and Meowth. Unfortunately we have no officer Jenny :(

WolfMage

May 19, 2008
Well, last year I was going to go to an Anime Con cosplaying the Red Mage from FF1, because that is the FF game I grew up on, and as such is the only FF game I will ever love.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
I am already in the process of creating my cosplay outfit for Nakakon '11. I am dressing up as Iron Tager, from BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger.

I understand that this costume is very complicated and detailed, which is why I am getting started on it almost a year in advance. I plan on making this the greatest cosplay I have every created, as I plan on doing this from scratch.

Templar2k7

Apr 28, 2010
I would probably go as Guy from Tales of the Abyss he was just one of those characters to awesome for words to me

Bob the zombie

Nov 21, 2009
I plan to cosplay as either spider man noir or 2099 at Dallas comic-con pretty soon ( won't make it this year, but convention I will)

Haunted Serenity

Jul 18, 2009
A 40k commisar. I have the coat and everything but the hat and bolt gun. Failing that a Tech adept or Roy from FMA. I have a mini of him on my key chain.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Ahem! Not who I WOULD cosplay as. Who I DID cosplay as.

That was taken at ColossalCon9...and the whole weekend was made of epic awesomesauce!

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
Well, in the past I've cosplayed as Kyon from TMoHS, Chrono from Chrono Trigger: http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=61942986&id=5238619

and one of the Turks from FFVII.

What I want to cosplay in the future:
Raz from Psychonaughts
Gordon Freeman from Half Life/Half Life 2. Let's face it, I'm a physics major, I gotta admire the fact that Mr. Freeman here is a freaking theoretical physicist in a power suit!

I also want to crossplay as Rena Ryuuguu from Higurashi. I've always liked that character, and I think I'd be hilarious if I could do a legit crossplay of her.

Pontus Hashis

Feb 22, 2010
Thisbedutch said:
Though I do have the boobs for FFX's Lulu.
Good for you ^^

I would go as a brotherhood of steel paladin or maybe big boss...
Or one of the slimes from Holy invasion of privacy,Badman.My lord, what did I do to deserv this.
Or a lizardman mage (If you have the game you'll get this joke)

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
if I had the potential to cosplay as any character at all, however complex?

Well, this:

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
Altair from Asassin's Creed (or Ezio, but I'm more into Altair's look as it's more simple and less noticeable). Just going around flexing a prop hidden blade (would get/make one that's retractable) would be awesome fun value... and besides I really love the whole assassin thing.

Cmwissy

Aug 26, 2009
Who would I? Ezio Auditore - He's just too awesome.

Who could I? I've got scruffy light-brown hair and a few nasty scars, John Marston.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
One of these three:

Minato Arisato
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc169/saiyukininz24/Persona%203%20Jun%20Fujiwara/Persona3.jpg

Raphael Sorel
http://www.vgblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/Games/SoulCaliburIV/TGS07/sc4_pub_ss_raphael002.jpg

Or as Neku
http://www.gamesbasement.co.uk/userfiles/image/TWEWY%20neku1.jpg

Though i would definately have to grow my hair out for the second.