Who would you hug?

Byere

Jan 8, 2009
oh gawd... SOOOO many people to choose from...

Then again, if every celebrity I ever meet offers me a hug, I'd take them up on it in a second.

Yes! I admit it... I'm a huggle-whore!

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Hug somebody? Eh... No I don't like touching people (or anything by that matter) who the hell knows where it's been or what they were doing, they might have touched a dog and didn't wash they're hands or something, eh... I'd just rather not, no handshakes either.

Housebroken Lunatic

Sep 12, 2009
6unn3r said:
They make everyone feel better too.
Not necessarily. I've been hugged pretty much at random at social gatherings and parties (especially by girls, because girls are very big on the whole hugging business it seems), and all it made me feel was uncomfortable and awkward.

I mean, hugging with a stranger isn't something I really like to do, but it's not like I could just shove the poor girl off of me or reprimand her for it since it would've made a scene and drastically brought down the otherwise joyous mood of the party in question.

So I pretty much had to accept the hug without really wanting it at all. That doesn't make anyone feel better.

lonewolf123

Sep 17, 2011
Ugh, non-sexually? It would soooo be Selena Gomez. Oh yeah, shes a cutie. i dont know why shes going out with Justin Beaver. lets hope my gf doesnt read this... ever. :D

N_of_the_dead

Apr 2, 2008
I'd hug Dan Aykroyd man gave us movies like Ghostbusters and The Blues Brothers

I would say John Belushi but I think that would be illegal

lolmynamewastaken

Jun 9, 2009
okay, would this be like a completely over the top slightly too excited, like legs in the air and probably ending in a pile on the floor not really caring about anything (fully dressed and stuff) hug or like an "Awwh, you're so awesome" hug?
if it was the former it would have to be Nathan Fillion because... well who wouldn't want to do that?
the latter would be Roberta Mancino because she's a model/BASE jumping and sky diving instructor, i mean how awesome is that?!
Edit: Also rebecca black. she could probably use one.

SamBargeron

Jun 23, 2011
I wouldn't want to hug any celebrity. Why? Because I doubt that any celebrity would give me a sincere hug back. A half-hearted, "hey.... guy... umm.... yeah..." kinda hug would just make me totally depressed.

If I thought a celebrity would give me a real hug, then I would probably choose Eddie Izzard.

xXAsherahXx

Apr 8, 2010
When I was at a Megadeth concert, one of the guys in the audience won Dave Mustaine's guitar and got a hug from him. That pissed me the fuck right off (from jealousy) and so I want a hug from Dave Mustaine.

He counts right?

WouldYouKindly

Apr 17, 2011
kane.malakos said:
Keanu Reeves. He's had a pretty hard life, so he could probably use a hug.

Sad Keanu

OT: Cline Eastwood, just because then I could say I hugged the man who played some of the most awesome western characters and, of course, Dirty Harry.

Trololo Punk

May 14, 2011
6unn3r said:
I'll hug anyone, hugs can mean nothing or everything depending on who you are giving one to.
They make everyone feel better too.

*hugs for escapists*

:D
Why thank you, needed that hug.

But who would I hug? Michael Cera

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
Orlando Bloom...

Don't ask why, there's just something about that man that makes me want to hang out with him more than anyone else...... NO ITS NOT A MAN-CRUSH!