Who would you turn gay for?

FateOrFatality

Mar 27, 2010
I wouldn't turn gay for anyone by choice, but if I was gay or was forced to be - Robert Downey Jr., hands down. That guy is fucking awesome.

KeikakuKat

Feb 10, 2011
Lelouch vi Britannia. The only time I've ever ad gay thoughts has been when watching anime. So I doubt that I would ever go gay for a real person.

Jovip

Aug 12, 2010
Dave mustaine, jimmy page, kerry king, zakk wylde, randy roades. Basically anyone who ever made love to a guitar. yea, i'd let them do things to me with those strong fingers.

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
Zachary Quinto

He can keep the ears on as long as he doesn't do that brain melting power stealing thing he did in Heroes.

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
Let's see...

Stephen Fry. He's already gay and he's one clever dude. Intelligence and wit are huge turn-ons for me. I'd totally switch for him. Plus, he's *British*. That automatically ramps up the Awesome-O-Meter.

Someone above me chose Vlad Putin, and I'd have to agree that judging by his body alone, he is one hot man of the steppes. However, considering his policies... Nah. I'd be scared he'd stick cameras all over my place and suspect me of being unfaithful at the turn of a dime.

Honestly, though? I'm not sure I could turn gay. There's way too many sexy, smart babes out there to force me to look to my fellow men for options. Felicia Day, Marina Orlova, Jade Raymond and, I hate to admit it, Jessica Chobot from IGN. She's hawt, but I'm like so many others that think IGN's objectivity slips a little, at times.

Anyone seen their review for The Binding of Isaac? The text is pretty heavy on praise, but the actual grades are middling. Buh-wha?

garfoldsomeoneelse

Charming, But Stupid
Mar 22, 2009
Avatar very relevant. I'm your garden variety straight guy, but if Serj were to serenade me I'd be completely defenseless to his advances.

Bet his beard tickles. :3

EDIT: Oh, uh, forgot:
-NPH
-Tim Curry
-Nathan Fillion
-Liam Neeson
-Isaiah Mustafa
-Enver Gjokaj
-Leonardo DiCaprio

Pretty sure this makes me more of a starfucker than a bisexual.

(Does Ellen DeGeneres count in a roundabout way?)

Kargathia

Jul 16, 2009
Sorry guys. If I'm not deluded enough to entertain fantasies about female celebrities, then what do you think the chances are of doing so about male ones?

Tonimata

Jul 21, 2008
So, no Andy Biersack?

Andy Six?

Black Veil Brides?

No?

Here, lemme help

We're talking lead singer here, by the way

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
No body, i find the male body completely unappealing in a sexual way, i can see why girls would think someone is hot or gorgeous, but i cant for the life of me get turned on by a male, not even how "sexy" he is "meant" to be

Like "George Clooney" he is supposed to be so damn hot and sexy and whatever, i can see why he might look "handsome" but i just dont get the "sex appeal" they claim he haves :S

Raika

Jul 31, 2011
I'm already gay, so I guess I'll just say who I'd go straight for.

Thank fuck he isn't real, but Mayor Mike Haggar is a sexy man.

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
I wouldn't and frankly how I view it, this is a trick question. If you can answer it, then you're already gay or bi.