GodsOneMistake

Jan 31, 2009
SofaKingMetal said:
GodsOneMistake said:
SofaKingMetal said:
DM. said:
I have yet to see a japanese villain.

Really.
What about the original Japanese gaming villain [http://www.smashbros.com/en_uk/characters/bowser.html]?
Does a giant spiked turtle really count?
Hey I never said it was a good example... And hey, he's like a giant spiked turtle.. dinosaur thing. That breaths fire. Which is totally different. So there.
Well you showed me

SofaKingMetal

May 1, 2009
GodsOneMistake said:
SofaKingMetal said:
GodsOneMistake said:
SofaKingMetal said:
DM. said:
I have yet to see a japanese villain.

Really.
What about the original Japanese gaming villain [http://www.smashbros.com/en_uk/characters/bowser.html]?
Does a giant spiked turtle really count?
Hey I never said it was a good example... And hey, he's like a giant spiked turtle.. dinosaur thing. That breaths fire. Which is totally different. So there.
Well you showed me
Sure did! ]:p Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go back to working on my "At Least I Didn't Mention The Cold War, Communism or Accents For The Umpteenth Time" acceptance speech.

DROPDEADNAKED

Feb 16, 2009
Most of the game are geared towards western audiences. They best way to get someone emmursed in your video game is to have the treat real and easy to think about.
Russian's have a bad rep from the past in the Western World.
Russians, Germans, Aliens, and Giant (insert any Noun here) will always be easy to use as a threat in video games.

-Nich

www.myspace.com/TheLakesideIsForKillers

Xenia Hovhannisjan

Nov 4, 2012
Americans ingest all that gives the government. Muslims are evil. Russia is evil. Are you know languages​​, traditions, history? You can to come and to kill evil only.
who can to come other home and to kill? americans
who can to take the most valuable? americans
which nation is the leader in the world? americans
Masons run by your government. this is the most rich people and Jews.
You kill your young guys for their wars and their needs.
you watch TV and eat a meal with chemistry, psychotropic substances.
i pity you! i like you! americans

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
Most action films we watch are American made. Anyone they've fought a war with can be portrayed as an entire country of evil, or at least with a radical faction that survived that war and still thinks they can 'win' by destroying the USA. That includes Afganistan, Iraq, Russia, Germany, Britain, and themselves. Canada too, but they think of us as so nice that it doesn't really work most of the time.

shrimpcel

Sep 5, 2011
RT said:
Paragon Fury said:
Remember that thing called the "Cold War"? Yeah...about that.....

That, and Russia kind of seems to enjoy living up to that reputation too.

There are so many posts with "communist" in them, my eyes are gonna bleed Lenin's blood. Ahem, guys, it may come off as shocking to you, but THERE IS NO COMMUNISM HERE FOR LIKE 20 FUCKING YEARS.
Yeah, but don't expect the Americans here to understand that. As far as I can tell the only reason for this "evil" portrayal is racism and hate.