Why are you a Vegetarian?

jakeEHTlovless

Dec 8, 2009
well hell, the me sayin this wasnt meant to be a dick, srry if i offended any body. i didnt mean to make it personal
Gaz6231 said:
jakeEHTlovless said:
i was just sayin fuck evolution
Fuck evolution? Fuck the thing that is responsible for you being able to sit in front of a computer and type 'fuck evolution'? Surely you jest.

Gaz6231

Nov 1, 2010
jakeEHTlovless said:
well hell, the me sayin this wasnt meant to be a dick, srry if i offended any body. i didnt mean to make it personal
It's cool man, it's cool. It's just a hobby of mine to challenge extreme statements ;)

DuctTapeJedi

Nov 2, 2010
I was a vegetarian for four years when I was a kid because I watched the movie "Babe."

I stopped, though, when my church went on a mission trip to Jamaica (the impoverished parts, five star resorts are only a tiny fraction of the island) and I didn't want to be the snobby American kid turning down food. It was just too delicious to go back.

Allison Chainz

Oct 28, 2010
My reason for being a vegetarian is very, very simple. People find it hard to believe, but I simply do not like the taste nor texture of meat. No moral of philosophical reason, I just don't like it.

Poseidon7Trident

Dec 26, 2010
Allison Chainz said:
My reason for being a vegetarian is very, very simple. People find it hard to believe, but I simply do not like the taste nor texture of meat. No moral of philosophical reason, I just don't like it.

alright so thats a point that i can accept, however for anyone out there using the, "saving-the-wee-little-cutie-pie-defensless-animal-from-being-killed" excuse, you have lost all my respect.