Why did I buy this?

Jimmyjames

Jan 4, 2008
RetiarySword said:
Star trek legacy, I played the demo with the only other person who played the demo online, and thought it was good. Saw it in the shop, baught it, got home and it was craptacular! An epic fleet battle in my eyes is not a 4V4!
Oh my God, you brought back nightmares about how bad that game was. I bought that on PC, and most of the controls would just not work. At all. Want to reallocate the power of your ship? Too bad. Tractor Beam? Nope. Delete from HD? Ok, I can make it do that.

Zombie_King

May 26, 2008
Dante_Alucard said:
Tom Clanceys ghost recon 2 wow I could have saved the money for a warhawk DLC and COD4 DLC
Come here so I can apply some justice to you. You seem retarded, and if one seems, therefore one is. Hah! Literary justice up the arse. I'm a fan of most Tom Clancy games (including, but not limited to, Rainbow 6, Splinter Cell, and definitely GRAW), but I'm not here to discuss that. For me, it's the Godfather game. I'm sorry, I'm so ashamed...

The Bandit

Feb 5, 2008
Inriri said:
World of Warcraft.

*1 year later*

WHY DID I SPEND MY TIME ON THIS GAME?!?!?!?!
Oh, God. I think it's always a tragedy when a WoW fan realizes what they hell has happened to his life. Don't do drugs, kids. You'll end up like this poor soul.

Brothers in Arms 2. I thought the original was kind of fun, but never got around to finishing it. So, when I saw the second one in stores, I figured I'd go home and finish the first and then start on the second. It never happened.

Mr. Jims

May 30, 2008
Waaaaaaay back in the day, SimEarth for SNES. I picked it up used for, like, ten bucks. It seemed like it was going to be a bigger version of SimCity, in which you can manage entire civilizations. It just seemed like a cool idea.

But, no. It was just an educational simulator about evolution.

Blaze8t88

Jun 17, 2008
Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness

It was one of those games that had just come out and i found by chance in the store. I thought; 'Meh, the first one was decent and the previeuws sound decent, and it seems to be decently upgraded for once... good chance this one is decent.'
I honestly don't think i have ever been more appaled by a big followup of a game. While playing the word "retarded" came to mind... then i realised what that would make me for playing it.

Take heed from this kids; sometimes a game just isn't for you, you can't allways find that out in a review.
But it it's just a broken, shit game, the review CAN.
I NEVER buy a full priced game anymore of which I might be douptfull without consulting a review(s).

Sasha Janre

Apr 30, 2008
x434343 said:
Final Fantasy 3 DS. Here's to shit gameplay that I can't understand.
*raises glass* Here's to long dungeons with irritating gameplay! It started off well for me, but I just .. got so annoyed in this one long dungeon and the spell system that .. I just stopped playing.

Here's hoping FF4 is a lot better, though it looks the same.

a big stupid idiot

Jan 9, 2008
I bought Ultimate Duck Hunter for the Wii... I cant even think of a rationalization for that.

At least I only paid 5 bucks for it.

N-Sef

Jun 21, 2008
Unreal Tournament 3. I bought it for Uni work (using the actual Engine) but I never ended up using it at home anyway.

LoorTheDarkElf

Jun 22, 2008
Naruto; Ultimate Ninja 1. I had already beaten most of it on a rental, but felt the sudden need to own the dang thing. No idea why though.

Frybird

Jan 7, 2008
Gran Turismo 3. I played Gran Turismo 1 and even if i did get some enjoyment out of it, i rather preferred either the Codemasters Racing Sims (Toca, Colin McRae) or arcade racers.

I guess i was just blinded by the graphics back then