Why do guys seem to hate Quiche?

Flames66

Aug 22, 2009
I eat it and enjoy it, but I dislike the name. If you wanted me to say it keesh, you should have spelt it keesh. I will continue to call it kwitch until the spelling makes sense.

Krantos

Jun 30, 2009
For me it's the way it's cooked. I just don't like the taste and texture.

Oh, and by the way, how is this related to gender? My wife doesn't like it either.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
Men don't like quiche? Or they're not supposed to? I wasn't aware this was even a thing, I mean it's just fucking food man. I like quiche, not my favourite food but it's quite nice.

Sariteiya

Jun 10, 2011
Mine doesn't! I make tons of Quiche all the time; Cheddar and Broccoli, Sausage and Bacon, etc etc.

I do make the crusts out of mashed potatoes though. It's cheaper, easier, and really really tasty. I do enjoy a regular crusted quiche on occasion though.

Mike Laserbeam

Dec 10, 2010
Didn't know there was any stereotype about men not eating quiche, but I am a little boy and I find quiche bloody horrible.
It's too dry and it tastes like it should have just been made into several different - better - meals.

kikon9

Aug 11, 2010
Gralian said:
It's cold. And jellified. And cold. And tastes like something you eat when you're whipped by your wife into having salad for dinner.

#immaturity
Wait... You're supposed to eat quiche cold? I've been eating it straight out of the oven my whole life.

madeleinehatter

Mar 8, 2010
I love you for giving me the mental image of a flamboyant pastry, brightened my day. XD

Also, I'm a woman and I don't like quiche. Does that make me...un...womanly?

Wriggle Wyrm

Jun 15, 2011
It is strange. I do a lot of cooking and like the ingredients that go into Quiche (eggs, spinach, cheese, bacon to an extent, pie crust?), but for some reason when they all get put into one package, becomes a disgusting abomination.

Rofl-Mayo

Mar 11, 2010
I'm not allowed to eat quiche? Hell, by this point I should have a vagina by now then.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Quiche is amazing!

...unless it has broccoli in it. Whoever decided that would taste good is an idiot.

Anyway, I don't care what the world at large thinks. I'm going to eat quiche anyway. Hot or cold, bacon-filled or baconless, quiche will be devoured in my vicinity.

CJ1145

Elite Member
Jan 6, 2009
Gralian said:
It's cold. And jellified. And cold. And tastes like something you eat when you're whipped by your wife into having salad for dinner.

#immaturity
What kind of numbnut eats Quiche COLD? It's supposed to be served hot.

I am a man, and I fucking love Quiche.

JasonKaotic

Mar 18, 2009
Because it's hooooorrible!
But seriously, I've never heard that before. I'd eat happily eat it if I liked it, food is food, and food is good. Except quiche. Quiche is horrible.

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
I've never really had it (I've heard of it) and I might try it sometime. Didn't really think it was something that men generally disliked, though.

eggy32

Nov 19, 2009
This is the first time i've ever heard of quiche being un manly.
I don't eat it myself but then again it taste like quiche, which is unpleasant.