Why Homosexuality Should be Banned

Snowy Rainbow

Jun 13, 2011
Broken Boy said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
Broken Boy said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
Interesting. So very alien to me. I don't imagine it would be nice at all, so I'm glad you seem so happy despite your brain's messages. ^^

I don't think I'd call myself pansexual. If I had to describe my perfect partner, they would have the body of a female, the mind of a transgender female, and both genitals. So... yeah, I'm really damn weird XD
Well then we are both pretty damn weird then, you just described my perfect mate also. lol
It might well be completely shallow of me, but I say both genitals because the female anatomy is gorgeous to look at and the male anatomy I find very yummy XD

On a personal level, my ideal mate would be as gender flexible as me. Roleplay is such a big part of my mind that finding someone who has as fluid of a sexual mentality as me would be amazing. I can literally jump from wanting to roleplay as a young girl to wanting to be the master in a BDSM relationship at the drop of a hate, lol. Oddly, cross-dressing and the like never enters into it; it's all mental. I think that's because so little of my roleplay is sexual, actually. Most of the time I just want to behave certain ways with others... More for me to ponder!
Are you just trying to get me to crush on you???
My evil plan is uncovered! Damn!

Broken Boy

Apr 10, 2010
Russian_Assassin said:
I was charging at full speed towards this thread, flaming sword and shield in hand, wearing diamond plated armor, on a fiery steed while screaming a war cry like a Norse god, only to find out the title was misleading.

Nice video, but I must say I expected this to be a troll thread. I must say I am not used to sarcasm without a punchline...
Very nice that description nearly had me rolling I seriously started reading it and blew my cig to the keyboard laughing Brav to the O. ; P

Bravo 21

May 11, 2010
At first I was like: RAGE!
but then I was like: lol, clever video!
quite entertaining!

conflictofinterests

Apr 6, 2010
Russian_Assassin said:
I was charging at full speed towards this thread, flaming sword and shield in hand, wearing diamond plated armor, on a fiery steed while screaming a war cry like a Norse god, only to find out the title was misleading.

Nice video, but I must say I expected this to be a troll thread. I must say I am not used to sarcasm without a punchline...
All dressed up and nowhere to go, it would seem? Maybe the WBC could use some of your attention? x3

Snowy Rainbow

Jun 13, 2011
ZeroG131 said:
Haha, that was hilarious! ...then again if I check the Youtube comments, I'll get really depressed won't I?
Amazingly, most of the Youtube community understood the satire. There are a few who missed the point and either rage hard or agree that homosexuality is wrong for the mentioned reasons, though, lol.

conflictofinterests said:
Russian_Assassin said:

All dressed up and nowhere to go, it would seem? Maybe the WBC could use some of your attention? x3
Do eeet!

Snowy Rainbow

Jun 13, 2011
aaronmcc said:
lmao hanging around tall people makes you tall FTW
It's true! I don't like to talk about it... but... My parents made me tall by forcing me to be around all their sick, perverted tall friends!

But seriously: I'm glad you enjoyed the jokes :)

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
dvd_72 said:
At first I thought it was a troll, then I watched the video and smiled. :p
Pretty much this. It's a brilliant piss-take, pointing out flaws in every anti-gay argument around.

Snowy Rainbow

Jun 13, 2011
Cpt_Oblivious said:
dvd_72 said:
At first I thought it was a troll, then I watched the video and smiled. :p
Pretty much this. It's a brilliant piss-take, pointing out flaws in every anti-gay argument around.
Wow. Thanks for posting! Not to say you're better than anyone else, of course, but it's really cool to see you post here. 'Cause you know, you're cooler than everyone else :p

Broken Boy said:
Broken Boy said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
Well I most certainly am not going to spoil your plan then. ; )
It's a good thing you're married. Imagine the crap we could get into if we had gotten together XD

Jake the Snake

Mar 25, 2009
You tricked me! You sneaky, sneaky OP, you. No, but on topic, that video was great. Effectively shoots down all the bull crap excuses people who oppose it use to cover up the fact that they're bigots.

Snowy Rainbow

Jun 13, 2011
Mezmer said:
You tricked me! You sneaky, sneaky OP, you. No, but on topic, that video was great. Effectively shoots down all the bull crap excuses people who oppose it use to cover up the fact that they're bigots.
Like a ninja, I am!

Ampersand said:
Cheers I need the occasional reminder that some Americans are cool. ; )
Well, sure, the guy in the video is pretty cool, but I'm Australian, so direct some of that love over to us. We're pretty cool and without me you'd have never found it!

*strokes massive ego*

conflictofinterests

Apr 6, 2010
Baradiel said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
Baradiel said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
...and both genitals. So... yeah, I'm really damn weird XD
Hermaphrodites should inherit the earth. The pinnacle of evolution, really. Starfish do pretty well, and they aren't ever fully Herms.
Hermaphrodites are so extremely rare and are almost 100% of the time given surgery upon birth to "correct" the issue.

I won't even try to say that is wrong or to question the parent's choice. I've never been in that situation and I find it extremely understandable to want your baby to be normal and have the best chance at fitting in to society and feeling comfortable. But I do find it sad that gender roles and sexes are so important to us that this course of action is the "obvious" course of action.
I know exactly what you mean. Hermaphrodites would just be "too weird" to survive in society. They'd end up on freakshows and such.

Evolution is fine and dandy until the current batch decide they're the best. Then, anything different is considered "wrong".
Every batch thinks it's the best. Survival depends on individuals promoting their own genes. (Humans do this in a roundabout way by promoting the genes of their extended family, and occasionally of a larger group of people)

Also, it took a whole pile of evolutionary developments to give us the capacity to reason, morally and otherwise. Injustices probably arose nigh simultaneously with the ability to judge them as injustices...

I think what I'm trying to say is that the same capacity for thought that allows someone to persecute someone else for no good reason allows you, and other good people, to condemn that persecution.

Baradiel

Mar 4, 2009
Snowy Rainbow said:
It's one of those things I absolutely HATE to say, but until society changes, I don't know if it's fair to ask a child to live that way. They could love it, not care or hate it, but the way they could be treated would just be... heartbreaking and possibly deadly to them on top of those personal feelings. Very difficult.
Its a vicious circle. Society will only change if it's forced to. Some people will have to suffer the prejudice if society is going to accept them. Its a terrible thing, but change requires suffering. Otherwise nothing changes.

Russian_Assassin said:
Baradiel said:
Evolution is fine and dandy until the current batch decide they're the best. Then, anything different is considered "wrong".
Probably the most awesome phrase I heard this week!
Thanks. I was quite happy with it :)

Baradiel

Mar 4, 2009
conflictofinterests said:
Baradiel said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
Baradiel said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
...and both genitals. So... yeah, I'm really damn weird XD
Hermaphrodites should inherit the earth. The pinnacle of evolution, really. Starfish do pretty well, and they aren't ever fully Herms.
Hermaphrodites are so extremely rare and are almost 100% of the time given surgery upon birth to "correct" the issue.

I won't even try to say that is wrong or to question the parent's choice. I've never been in that situation and I find it extremely understandable to want your baby to be normal and have the best chance at fitting in to society and feeling comfortable. But I do find it sad that gender roles and sexes are so important to us that this course of action is the "obvious" course of action.
I know exactly what you mean. Hermaphrodites would just be "too weird" to survive in society. They'd end up on freakshows and such.

Every batch thinks it's the best. Survival depends on individuals promoting their own genes. (Humans do this in a roundabout way by promoting the genes of their extended family, and occasionally of a larger group of people)

Also, it took a whole pile of evolutionary developments to give us the capacity to reason, morally and otherwise. Injustices probably arose nigh simultaneously with the ability to judge them as injustices...

I think what I'm trying to say is that the same capacity for thought that allows someone to persecute someone else for no good reason allows you, and other good people, to condemn that persecution.
Pretty much. When we hadn't evolved to the level of questioning ourselves, someone slightly different may not have been persecuted, because we wouldn't have been able to decide what is "normal".

Broken Boy

Apr 10, 2010
Snowy Rainbow said:
Broken Boy said:
Broken Boy said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
Well I most certainly am not going to spoil your plan then. ; )
It's a good thing you're married. Imagine the crap we could get into if we had gotten together XD
Well what I said was ( I was married ). But not anymore just throwing that out there...