why were you put on probation/suspended or warned

Dommius

Aug 8, 2009
Kross! I am here to stop you from your villainous ways! Now longer shall I allow you to mod these people unjustly and without reason. I shall take up the mantle of their champion and save them from your tyranny!

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
For...

Being a creepy (non-offending)Pedophile.

And...

This post.

Kross, you deserve a brofist. ;~;

Mr.Numbers

Jan 15, 2011
Wait, If I'm waiting for my Trinity badge and I post here does that mean I don't get it?

WOOPS Should haves asked before I posted?

GERONIMO! *SPLASHES INTO POOL OF SUSPENSION*

Toriver

Lvl 20 Hedgehog Wizard
Jan 25, 2010
OBJECTION! [http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4770730]

Oh, wait a second... FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
FaceFaceFace said:
So I'll just say it here, at the end, where no one will see it. Its a joke.
The fact that this thread is so difficult to read gives me high hopes for its staying power as a good joke.

Well, at least until someone stumbles across my patch in the thread display class and removes my changes. :D

ApeShapeDeity

Dec 16, 2010
Um, OH GOD! I POSTED! CRAP!

Please don't suspend me, I'm a good boy!

Edit: This got locked, but I thought it was ok... maybe we need an age disclaimer forum section?

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.265956-Your-bedroom-moves-mature-content#10128809

Labyrinth

Escapist Points: 9001
Oct 14, 2007
GeorgW said:
But it's not like the mods actually read this or have a sense of humor.
Wrong is you. We read a lot more than you might expect.

As for our sense of humour.. generally rather dark I must confess. It varies from mod to mod.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Labyrinth said:
GeorgW said:

As for our sense of humour.. generally rather dark I must confess. It varies from mod to mod.
Actually, I was just trying to egg you on so you would make it so my post was the only one that wasn't suspended in this thread (except Kross, the cheater!) and seriously mindfuck people. Oh well...
I like you mods, and your dark humour. A little surprised you were so prolific, to read a page 13 post though. Good job!

Easykill

Sep 13, 2007
This thread is win.

To avoid having a completely off-topic post: I was put on probation once for mentioning I ran adblock on the Escapist before I knew you could except websites. The probation was taken away by another mod though.

suspended

Feb 22, 2011
a little song for this thread ( with chords)
A E

I wanna be suspended so fricking bad
F#m E
say all of the things I never said
A E
I wanna be on the cover of escapist magazine
F#m E
smiling next to yahtzee and stevey

[Chorus]
D E F#m
Every time I close my eyes
D E F#m
I see my name in suspension
D E A A/Ab F#m (walk down to low F#)
A different account every day oh I
D E
I swear the world better prepare
F#m
for when I'm a modderator
love you guys at the escapist. this thread is freaking hilorious

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
I have never been suspended or even received a warning. I've been lucky. (Erm, the suspension you see beneath these words isn't really one, right? I really want that Neo badge someday.)

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Labyrinth said:
GeorgW said:

A mod has been suspended!

QUICK! GRAB YOUR TORCHES! TIME TO PILLAGE!

Wait... but I can't do anything if I'm suspended.

Labyrinth

Escapist Points: 9001
Oct 14, 2007
TheYellowCellPhone said:

[HEADING=2]Bring it.[/HEADING]

Mods have a long tradition of banning ourselves, or banning each other for just long enough for the system message to be sent. I once banned Ultrajoe for a year, for five minutes actually. T'was fun.

Mcface

Aug 30, 2009
[http://photobucket.com]

Im pretty sure there is a mod who sits on my profile pressing f5 waiting for me to post, then when he/she sees something they disagree with, they suspend me.

(i was recently suspended for 7 days, and then when that 7 days was up, instantly got a warning for a post i had made like a week before haha)

Chased

Sep 17, 2010
elcamino41383 said:
I just accepted them for what they are and let them be whatever popped up. I don't really care that much.
Pretty much the same here, I think I shifted some badges around for aesthetic appeal sometime ago, but I don't care much either.

lee1287

Apr 7, 2009
For being mean to girls, but to be fair, they bleed for a month adn don't die, so i think im allowed to be mean to them.

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
Labyrinth said:
TheYellowCellPhone said:

[HEADING=2]Bring it.[/HEADING]

Mods have a long tradition of banning ourselves, or banning each other for just long enough for the system message to be sent. I once banned Ultrajoe for a year, for five minutes actually. T'was fun.
Mods banning/kicking/generally abusing [http://www.chatspike.net/index.php?p=quotes&i=465&l=3] each other is an ages old tradition across all forms of customer support. :D